A New Safe House

I finished packing and went outside to see Abuelita's car. "apúrate!" Abuelita rushed me. I quickly went to her trunk and placed my bags in there then went in the car. 

"You okay?" Cesar asked me. I nodded and rolled down the window which took too long. "See ya Jas! I love you!" I yelled. "I love you too baby!" She waved. 

| TIME SKIP |

Cesar, Jamal, Ruby, Monse and I got out of the car. Cesar and I grabbed our things. "Chivo, Cesar. Cesar, Chivo." Ruby introduced them. 

"Where is she?" He asked. Jamal held Juanita up. "She-- She can't breathe!" Chivo panicked until Jamal turned her around. Jamal went up to give it to Chivo. 

"Not yet I need a moment." Jamal walked away.

"Hey. Listen I don't want you to take this personally, but baby this is not goodbye forever. Okay? It's just goodbye for now." Jamal sighed. "This guy." I mumbled and chuckled a little as he dramatically gave Chivo back Juanita. 

"Make way! Mother Nature's on the line. I need a bathroom now." Abuelita rushed over. "Number one or number two?" 

"Number three!" Abuelita went inside. 

Monse and Cesar went to one guest room and Jamal, Ruby and I went to another guest room. "You think Jasmine's gonna miss you?" Ruby asked. "I know she will. I'm gonna miss her, but I can't put her in this." I shook my head and sat on the bed. 

Jamal and Ruby sat next to me. "You really love Juanita huh? I'll try and make sure to find her and steal her back." I grinned. "Really?" Jamal gasped and smiled. "I said I'll try. Now, go. I love you both." I kissed both Ruby and Jamal's cheeks. 

They got up and Ruby walked out first. Jamal stopped walking and turned to me. "Y/n I miss us. Me and you. Would you take time to consider our relationship? I mean, I wanna be the only cute boy you talk about." Jamal walked back to me. 

"I will and I have been. I don't want to be in a relationship because I want you to meet new uh- girls. I love you. I do and you're the only cute boy I talk about and two but I don't wanna trap you."

 "Wait, so was the cute boy you talked about a lie?" He asked. "Of course it was." I laughed. He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Okay! I love you. Bye!" Jamal waved crazily. "Be safe baby." I laughed. 

| TIME SKIP |

Cesar, Chivo and I were eating hot pockets in silence. "This is a great Hot Pocket." Cesar broke the weird silence. "I got 70 more in the freezer." Chivo informed.

 Cesar nodded, giving a tight lipped smile. "Good to know." Cesar saw three gnomies with hot pockets in front of them. "Do you two float?" Chivo asked. "Hm?" I looked at him. 

"In what context?" Cesar questioned. Chivo got up and walked to the painting of a safe. "Turn around." Cesar and I did so. "9, 9, 9, 9." Chivo said out loud. 

Me and Cesar turned around and saw him take out something but there was also a gun and Juanita in there. Cesar jumped up and so did I. 

"Let's take a dip." Chivo meant swim so I went and put on a swimsuit.

I also put on white swim trunks that Cesar gave me since he wasn't comfortable with me being in a pool with some old guy with no shorts on.

Chivo gave us a floats while he had on floaties. "Thanks for letting us stay here." Cesar smiled. "What did you do? Both of you? You don't get a green light for nothing." Chivo questioned. "It's what we didn't do." Cesar shook his head.