Pull Up

"Really?" Jamal nodded. "Welll I need to freshen up. You guys start and text me every time you hit a clue." I uttered.

Ruby groaned and rolled his eyes.

"Sureee why don't you hit up the spa while you're at it." He sassed. I looked at him. "Look bro, i'm not about to roll around in stench. You roll your eyes at me again and I'll-" I was saying until Jamal covered my mouth.

"Calm. Your tired. Calm down." Jamal uncovered my mouth. I shook my head and walked away. They all followed. Once I got to my house no one was home so I quickly took a shower and changed.  

^^^ Your Outfit (You can change it if you want)

Once I finished getting dressed, I got my backpack and waited outside until Jamal came along with Monse and Ruby and we rode our bikes to the Freeridge Community Park. Once we set our bikes down I got a text. 

LATRELLE

LATRELLE
u okay

LATRELLE
u ghosting me

LATRELLE
did I do something
besides.....

LATRELLE
where are u

ME
 I'm fine. You did absolutely nothing and I'm at home.

LATRELLE
i just checked your window 
nobody's home.

ME
Latrelle I'm taking a shower. Meet me later please.

LATRELLE
Oooook 😒

"Babe, I'm going with Monse." 

"Bye bye babyyy!" Jamal yelled and waved crazily. 

I blew kisses at him as Me and Monse walked away. We walked to the handball court and these two dude catcalled and made kissing noises at us so we quickly walked away. 

We were walking around everywhere on the playground. "I slept with Cesar." Monse blurted out. We stopped walking and I turned to her. "You what?"

"The night Latrelle rolled up on us, we- he was saying how he missed us. Me and him, then last night he kinda came to my house, told me everything and we... kinda... slept together." Monse confessed.

"I found a hint!" We heard Jamal yell. "We finish this conversation later." She nodded and we ran to Jamal. We saw him holding a bullet.