The Official Quinceanera

Latrelle's girlfriend shot the ground beside me. 

I smirked. "Fuck." She huffed. "Get this straight dollface, don't fuck with me, don't say shit about me, and if you're going to talk about beating my ass... Do it."

"Latrelle knows my address. You can find me." I finished. I saw Cesar walk out quickly. "Bye bye hun." I waved. 

"Did you make shit up? Where's Latrelle? What happened?" I bombarded Cesar with questions. "I did. It wasn't easy. He's still in the bathroom. He said he'd leave and never ever come back." 

"Did you hurt him?" I asked. He shook his head. "Only a lip bleed. What about you? I heard gunshots." Cesar replied and looked at me. 

"She shot the ground. Didn't do anything else, tho." I informed him with a shrug. My phone buzzed.

JAMAL

JAMAL
Y/n... can we talk?

ME
Yeah, what's up?

JAMAL 
I think we need a break.

ME
What? Why?

JAMAL 
You, Your brother, Actually I can't do this.

JAMAL
Call me.

My heart was beating out of my chest as Me and Cesar got to the front door. Cesar opened the door for me as I walked it. I sped to my room and called Jamal. 

It rang for a long time then he answered. "Hello?"

"Jamal? What is going on? What happened?" I questioned. "Look, I think we should break up." 

"Why?" I stammered as my eyes water a bit. "I just- I'm not going to sugar coat anything." Jamal took a short pause. 

"YOU and YOUR BROTHERS and YOUR FAMILY are dangerous! You all are in a gang for fucksake!" He yelled through the phone. "As much as I love you the chances of me saving both You and Cesar are slim." 

"What do you mean save?" I asked. "SAVE BY WHICH YOUUUU AND A PROPHET HAVE BEEF! LATRELLE'S GIRLFRIEND!" Jamal screamed through the phone. "How do you even know that?" 

"It's literally everywhere..." 

"Then you know it's not my fucking fault!"

"Well, that's the problem. It may not be your fault but you are in the situation."

 "Monse AND me are living in a fucking fantasy if we think we're going to be able to save you." He finished. "I'm sorry but we're over." Jamal sighed.

 "Nah! I'm breaking up with you! We're over, J!" I hung up.

I laid down and pinched the middle of my eyebrows while trying not to let my emotions take over. 

"Damn..." Tears ran down my cheeks while I stared at the ceiling. I placed a pillow over my face and just let it out.

There was a knock on my door after a few minutes.