The Valentines Dance

I had gotten to Jasmine's house before school and quickly changed. 

^^^Your outfit (You can change it if you want)

"Hey boo, you ready to go to school? You look cuteee. I got extra things." She gave me a new pouch filled with small period products.

"Thank you." I smiled. "Let's go. I already got you, me and Ruby's dance tickets." Jasmine said. "I wasn't planning on going but thank you!"

| TIME SKIP |

Me and Jasmine got to school and saw Monse and Ruby at the ticket stand so we went over.

"Save your money. Your ticket has been taken care of." Jasmine told Ruby. "It has? By who?" Ruby questioned.

"That's a great question. You two, follow us." 

We started walking to the gym. The gym had a line full of girls for Ruby to choose.

"After deep diving through your Insta likes and cataloging your crushes over the years these ladies have all met the pre-reqs. On a scale from one to freak, these girls are pinky deep. While some of them are here for the wrong reasons, they all want a shot...sorry, chance to be your date for the Valentine's dance." Jasmine announced.

I already knew what she was up to since she always texted, called and talked to me about it. She gave Monse and Ruby a clipboard.

"This is disgusting! Ruby let's go-''

"To our seats! Don't be rude Monse! Jasmine made place cards." Ruby cut her off.

I moved Jasmine's place card and set it on my lap and sat on the table as they sat down on chairs.

"To make sure nobody felt uncomfortable I invited Monse! The least sexual person at our school." Jasmine finished off and sat next to Ruby.

"You want me to judge these girls?"

"Nope." I told her. "Hell no, Ruby is doing the judging. Your clipboard is so you can take notes as to what a girl's supposed to look and act like." Jasmine whispered to her. "Damn." I shook my head. 

"Contestants! Are you ready?" Jasmine questioned the girls in front of us. "You're calling them contestants?"

"What? They like it." Jasmine shrugged, making me laugh a little. "Write this down "Girls are competitive." Jasmine told her and got up. 

"If anybody's here because they want to finger Ruby's bullet wound, please leave now." Jasmine demanded.

One girl left. "Boom, then there's nine." I clapped.