A Turn In Paths

(a/n had to rewrite tf outta this chapter omg)

I woke up took my shower and got dressed.

I walked to Jamal's house and Him and Ruby were waiting on me smirking.

"Hey shortie. Hey cutie." 

"Hey." They both raised their hands. "Hop on." I got on the back of Jamal's bike.

"So, I must ask again.. Jamal you like Y/n?" Ruby asked as we  came up behind Monse and Cesar. "Yeah." Jamal said. "Knew it!" Ruby exclaimed as we passed Monse and Cesar.

Me and Jamal kept making car noises while riding past them. After a good day at school we all went to Ruby's house and started to help Abuelita cook.

"Jamal can I talk to you really quick." I asked. He nodded and I pulled him to Ruby's bathroom and closed the door. "What's up?" Jamal asked.

"Kiss me really quick." 

"O-Oh! Alright!"

Jamal held my face before connecting our lips. He slowly put his tongue in my mouth and explored my mouth a bit.

He pulled my waist closer to his as he went down from my mouth to my neck leaving a few hickies then went back up to my mouth and kissed me again.

We both pulled away, quickly, panting to catch our breaths. "Will you go out with me?" We both said at the same time. "Yes!" We said again in unison.  We hugged eachother. "Let's tell them!" I said.

"Wait. Before we tell them I have something to ask." Jamal uttered. "Have you ever liked Ruby?" He asked. "Jamal you don't have to ask that. Ruby is like my brother and only that. I like you and only you. Got it?" I asked. He nodded and kissed my cheek.

We intertwined our fingers together and went opened the door.

We walked back to the kitchen and everyone was staring at us.

"Y/n what's on you neck?" Cesar asked with his eyes on Jamal. I could tell he knew exactly what happened. "I dunno" I spoke quickly but Jamal scrunched my face.  "Jamal you okay?" Cesar questioned, trying to get answers. Of course he would do that.

"ME AND Y/N MADE OUT IN THE BATHROOM  AND THEN WE ASKED EACH OTHER OUT AT THE SAME TIME SO NOW WE'RE DATING!" Jamal blurted out.

"Awwww." Everyone cooed even Abuelita.

I got a text from my favorite Prophet telling me to come hang out.

"I have to go do something. I'll see you all later." I hugged and kissed Jamal then went and hugged Monse and Ruby. They all waved as I walked outside.

LATRELLE

ME
I'm on the way

LATRELLE
I see you.

ME
Wait how?

LATRELLE
You was at
yo short friend
house right?