All Fall Down

While I the shower I heard arguing so I got out the shower and changed into new clothes.

The arguing continued only louder.

^^^ Your Outfit (You can change it if you want)

I walked out the bathroom and saw Spooky and a girl arguing. I walked to my room grabbed my book bag and walked out. I saw Jamal.

"Jamal!" I yelled. He jerked his head to me. "BABY!" He smiled and ran up to me. I hugged him and he hugged back tighter picking my up from the ground a little. 

"I like the fit babe." He said. " Thank youu"  

" I just got done talking to Ruby. " He said and held my hand.

"Oh that's good-" 

"And I told my mom I was playing in the game that leads to the playoffs." He continued. "YOU DID WHAT?" 

"I panicked." 

"Welp, you're in deep shit then, my love." I commented, swinging our arms back and forth.

| TIME SKIP |

I sat down at a table and put on my favorite album to calm me down. Ruby, Monse and Cesar sat next to me at the same table.

They glared at eachother then at me and I looked at them unfazed. Of course on the inside I was hurt.

"Did I miss something? When were you guys cool with eachother?" Olivia came up. "Girl, shut the hell up." That was a bitchy move but truly, she annoyed me.

Cesar put his hand on my shoulder. "Chill." He uttered. 

"We're cool. " 

Olivia sat next to Cesar. "Interesting." Me and Monse said. Olivia got up and sat next to Monse.

"You chilly ?" Ruby asked Olivia. "Not really. I'm fine." She responded. "Just thought it might be cool under all that shade." Ruby looked Monse up and down.

I choked on my water.

"You okay?" Olivia asked me. "I'm fine." I coughed into my arm. I put my earbuds in again and they started fighting with eachother and I clearly heard them over my music.

"Ooooh my god! Shut up. Damn." They looked at me and stayed quiet. I put my ear buds back in and glared at them.

Cesar left, then Ruby, then Monse. I took my ear buds out and went to go leave as well.

"Why do you hate me?" Olivia questioned. "I don't hate you." 

She scoffed at my response. "Yeah you do."

"Chick, I don't care enough about you to have a strong feeling that is hate for you."

 "Why?" 

I took a deep breath.

"Ruby is in a deep liking to you so when you flirt with my brother it hurts Ruby's feelings and he knows that you and him will never be a thing. You see I don't like you because YOU is all Ruby thinks about and you never acknowledged that. Plus... I'm kinda a bitch sometimes so don't take it the wrong way."

She sighed and I got up and walked away. Jasmine hurried up to me.

"Mama, you lookin' hot today. In a mad and cute way babe." Jasmine held her arms out. I hugged her and laughed a little. "I'm good but thanks you love."

| TIME SKIP |

I was in the bleachers and Ruby, Cesar, Olivia and Monse came up. Olivia attempted to sit next to me but quickly got up after I looked at her. Jamal saw us and waved.

"I told you Jamal's on the field." 

"How and why is this happening?" Monse questioned. "Ruby" I coughed out. "Me, Me is why this is happening." Ruby spoke proudly. "Ruben made a special appearance in the coach's office and got Jamal on the team." 

"For what?" 

"Isn't this exciting?" Fran asked coming to sit next to me. "Uh yeah." I grinned. "Surprising since he's had multiple injuries." Cesar added.

"Yeah, we thought we would have to put him in a bubble." Dwayne said. "Oh, you still might have to." I spoke under my breath.

The game went on. Ruby and Cesar started bickering. There was a false call. 

"Boo!" Everyone yelled. A fight broke out in the field so, Jamal got put in the game. Monse and Ruby started arguing then Cesar joined in.

"I'm getting snacks none of you talk to me until you all figure this dumb shit out." 

As I was walking away they started arguing again. I went and got a Soda and Skittles. While I was walking back I saw them talking. 

I walked past them and I saw Jamal running as I got to the bleachers. He was making it!

I went down to gate and started cheering the rest of the crew came. Jamal made a touch down. "ALL FALL DOWN! ALL FALL DOWN!" Everyone chanted and it happened.

After celebratory cheers and hugs, the rest of my friends parted ways.

"Babe. Come to the locker room with me." Jamal whispered. "I would have to sneak in though?" 

"Don't worry. I got you." He said.

He put his arm around and and we got inside the locker room. There was a lot of shirtless guys. Obviously. 

"Oh damn..." I mumbled.

Jamal kissed my cheek and we went to his locker. He started taking off all his clothes and stuff. I just leaned on the lockers next to his and played games on my phone.

"Good game." One of the guys said. "Nice girlfriend." A guy, Carlos said. "Carlos shut up." I flipped my middle finger to him. "Shut me up baby." He poked his tongue out to me before walking off.

"Nice game homie." Jamal and I heard Oscar from behind us. Jamal jumped in my arms making me almost drop my phone. "You made the 'ridge proud. You need anything I got you." He looked at me as I slowly unwrap my arms around him.

"Now, how'd you get in here." 

"Perks. " I nodded my head towards Jamal. 

"Lil' Ricky?" 

"What about him? " Oscar questioned. "Where can we find him?" Jamal asked. " What do you two want with Lil' Ricky? " Oscar folded his arms. "You know, converse, chat, chew the fat, please."  

"I see you, homie. 1400 Forest Lawn Drive." Oscar informed.

Jamal whispered that to himself multiple times. "Tell him Spooky said "What's Up."