Happy

I sat down on Jamal's bed while Jamal paced around. "I'm going to tell them. " He uttered multiple times. "I'll be here my love. " I sighed, scooting my legs on his bed.

Jamal's parents came in cheering and dancing making me laugh a little. Jamal started dancing a little then stopped.

"Way to bring it home baby. " Mrs. Turner said. "Ooh! You ready for the playoffs?" Dwayne asked punching Jamal's shoulder. "Ah! Yeah, so excited, gonna be epic. I quit the team." he said in one breath

"What?" 

"Months ago and so you wouldn't find out. I might have faked an injury or two, or eight. Today was a total fluke. Ruby had to Jedi mind trick the coach to let me sit on the bench. I wasn't even supposed to play, let alone save the game." Jamal ranted on.

Dwayne sat on the bed next to me. "I know this is shocking and sudden and I've decimated all your hopes and dreams but I can't keep it bottled up anymore. My inside feel like coke and mentos and I don't wanna be like Mikey. So, I'm sorry and I throw myself at your mercy." Jamal finished.

"So, you don't like football?" Fran said trying to make it clear. "Hate it." He said. Fran sat on the bed also. His parents looked at eachother then at me then at Jamal. "Okay." 

"Okay?" Jamal asked. "You just gotta do you annd your girlfriend of course... but be safe." 

"So that's it? You don't care?" Jamal asked. "We're here to support you baby, not hurt you."Fran. Both his parents got up.

"We want you to find your passion. Whether that's something other than football or it's N/n" Dwayne sighed. " It's cool. " 

"So you don't care about football? All these lies, all those medical devices and you don't care? This is really jacked." 

"We just want you to be happy." Dwayne shrugged. " I can't believe you. 'Just be happy' ?" Jamal scoffed.

"I need a minute." They stayed there. "Alone!" Jamal cleared. They left and I got up. "Y/n stay." Jamal said. I sat back down.

"YESSS!" He danced around then he did a toe touch. "Jamal since when can you-" He shushed me and closed his door.

"Come here." I got over to the closet where he was. He opened it to reveal a map with research on it. I stood there in shock. "I would not have noticed all this."  He wrote down ' 1400 Forest Lawn Drive' on a piece of paper and stuck it on the wall.

"What's up Lil' Ricky." 

" We coming for you. " J

"My lovely, we'll gonna find him. Or the money." Jamal declared.

Olivia and Cesar were dating. Everyone seemed okay. Me and Olivia became pretty good strangers. Ruby and I talked about everything. I helped Monse do research on her mom.

Cesar, Oscar and I became closer. I was apparently beat into the Santos and only the crew knows I'm in the Santos. I don't have to do any work in the Santos.

(a/n about this ^ yeah I rewrote it. the whole concept of y/n being... well... yk... was very much uncomfortable and I really don't need that in my stories just to clear any confusion with the comments)

Jamal, Abuelita and I got more clues and talked about Rollerworld. Jamal and I have been each others main mindset.

Ruby and Monse would constantly be jealous of Olivia and Cesar's relationship. Monse would seem to be able to get over Cesar. I know how she loves him. Ruby he became more him again.

Everyone was Happy.  Or  so I thought.