Baby Mama Drama

I was in the shower listening to music and my phone rang. I ignored it and then my phone kept getting texts to I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around me.

MONSE

MONSE
Go to Rubys house

MONSE
Where are you?

MONSE
Y/n

MONSE
Can you hurry?

MONSE
We are in his garage.

ME
Okay, Okay.

I quickly put on clothes.

^^^ Your outfit (You can change it if you want)

"What's wrong?" Jasmine asked. "Nothing. Crew situation." I shook my head. "Bye!" I yelled before I ran out and to Ruby's garage. 

"I'm here!" I yelled, bursting through the door. They all looked at me as I panted. "I had to run all the way over here!" I scoffed. "All you had to do is run across the street." Ruby said. "Shut up, you didn't have to get out the shower mid session, put clothes on and run over here." I told him and  sat next to Jamal. 

"Anyways yeah, then the crazy lady told us that something in this house does not belong." Jamal finished. "Cesar." Monse glanced. "Listen, girl. Stay with me. This is before Cesar got here, when Abuelita had the dough. Then Ruby breaks the truce, cause the money was still in the house and then we take the money to Brentwood and it's not in Monse's possession for more than eight hours when everything goes to shit." Jamal theorized. 

"The RollerWorld money isn't cursed. All money is cursed. You saw what it did to my mom and now it's making you crazy too." Jamal gasped dramatically. "And as for the truce ending and our friends getting shot and those gangbangers meeting their early demise? This is Freeridge. Shit happens." Monse finished.

 "Yeah and I'm still alive. I'm gonna focus on the good." Ruby commented. "Ditto." I replied. "Me too, This money's gonna do a lot of good for a lot of people. So if there is a curse we're about to reverse it." Cesar smiled at Monse. 

"Okay. You're right. There's no curse and I'm gonna go fill up my glass. Literally because I'm parched. This has been a very lively debate. Thank you guys for the realignment." Jamal got up. 

"Y/n. Come with me." 

"Uhh, okay." I shrugged and got up. "Hey Amber." Jamal and I greeted walking out.