Back To School

Me and Jamal woke up early in the morning and he started counting the money. I went and took a shower.

After got all my clothes on and stuff I put on some lip gloss and jewelry.

^^^ Your Outfit (You can change it if you want)

I went back to Jamal's room and laid on the bed. "Are we going to tell them or no?" Jamal asked. "Tell them what?" I questioned.

"Well, Tell them we made up. Not as a boyfriend and girlfriend or anything but-" Jamal went on.

I sat in front of him and smiled. "Yeah, Of course."

He grinned and kissed my head.

"Uhem?" Dwayne interrupted. Jamal and I jumped back and looked at him. Dwayne just smiled.

"It's almost time for you two to go. Get yourselves a breakfast bar." He told us. We both nodded and got up.

After we got our bar we started walking to school.

Jamal held his hand out and smiled. This time I just held his hand and kept walking as we swung our arms back and forth.

"Couple goaallss!" Someone yelled from across the street. I laughed as Jamal's eyes wided.

Once we got to school Ruby caught up with us and we caught up with Monse and Cesar who also seemed happy.

"It's a new year."

"And a new day." Monse added. I looked at her and Cesar and grinned.

"Finally we can get back to normal." Ruby sighed in relief.

"Turner! Diaz!" Coach Ron yelled out causing us all to stop. Cesar turned around along with Me and Jamal.

"Girl Diaz!" 

"Damn it." I muttered. "We'll catch up later." We went back upstairs to Coach's office.

"Hauling and Landfill cost 996 dollars, Turf resurfacing 1,356 dollars, Labor 980 dollars, oh and pain and suffering 22 dollars and 95 cents." Coach scolded.

"Pain and suffering?" I asked.

"That's the cost of a case of beer for dealing with all this shit. Which brings the total football field repair costs to 4,616 dollars and 71 cents. So let me bottom line this for you two since I know kids like you don't have that kind of cash laying around-"

"Ha!-"

Coach got closer to us.

"Until you both work off every dollar of that amount. I own you." He scolded and put his fingers specifically in Jamal's face.

| TIME SKIP |

Me and Jamal had to clean both locker rooms and we did so. We were now cleaning the Boy's locker room.

"Not cool, Sooo not cool." Jamal complained as he opened the drain. Jamal pulled a dread out of the drain and gagged.

"This is so gross." I gagged. "That gotta be Tyrone." Jamal threw it.

I squealed and jumped out the way. The lights turned off out of nowhere. "Yoooo, see I don't fuck with this shit. Let's go!" I groaned, fed up.

"Hello?!" Jamal yelled. "You bein' real dumb-" Jamal shushed me and got up. "Helloooo! Tyronee?" Jamal called out. He waved his hand for me to follow him.

"Tyroonnee?"

We stopped where the office was. "It's okay. Ain't nothing to worry about. It's daylight and- and nothing ever happens in locker rooms so it's all right."

"Must have never seen the old IT movie." I told him. He looked at me like I was crazy for bringing that up at this moment.

"When- When um- Pennywise comes from the-the drain and-" I said but the showers started running causing me to jump. "Ayo!" I covered my eyes. "You're so scary." Jamal laughed nervously. "Shut up-"

Me and Jamal turned around and saw a Gnomie. Me and Jamal both screamed and started running.

| TIME SKIP |

It was now Lunch time and Jamal and I were still freaked out. "Me and Y/n have eyes on us!" Jamal said. "Mee too. Post-Shooting lookie-loos are out in full force."

"Oh, Ruby!" Some girl came and pulled her phone out. Jamal and I jumped a little.

"I don't know how much longer I can be bullet boy. I just want to get back to normal!" Ruby groaned. "Normal!" Jasmine yelled behind us. "Baby you ain't never been normal. You got that special sauce running through your veins and probably all over that juicy nalga!" Jasmine teased.

"Jas!"

"Ruby said I can sit with y'all soo.." Jasmine told us. I smiled.

"Shoot, I forgot dessert-" Ruby sighed. "Oh you sit, I got you. Sugar free sweets for my super sweet treat, coming right up." Jasmine walked away.

"Okay, I'm sorry. Ever since my brush with death, I made a bargain with the big man... or woman. Let's just say the universe is gender-neutral but part of that deal was to work on my karmic energy, be a better person so shit wouldn't go sideways again. Part of that deal was charity, and Jasmine is my charity." Ruby told us.

"Couldn't you just save a rainforest?" Monse asked. "See I knew this would be an issue."

"I'm happy with Jasmine hanging with us. She's much more than you think." I tried to lighten it all up.

"Speaking of commitment, we need to make one. What are we going to do with the cheddar?"

"Give half to me and I'll blow it all in an hour." I joked.

"Oh my goodness. We need a plan of action ASAP so after school all hands meeting. This kind of gouda can get ripe real quick and I'm not sure we can handle it if people start sniffing around." Jamal whispered. "Cheesy but I like it." Ruby told him. Ruby and Jamal fistbumped.

"Right now, the money makes us targets, we need to move quickly to wash the money so we can use the money to help Cesar survive." Monse suggested. "Yes." Cesar agreed.

"Where are we meeting?" I asked. "My dad's coming home this afternoon."

"Okay so we can't do it at Monse's, my house is pretty tense post-dig debacle, and Cesar and Y/n never hosts so Ruby it's you." Jamal told us.

"No, you're mom doesn't want me around." Cesar commented.

"Oh, my mom's got a job all week so we're good. My house after school." Everyone agreed.

During school Cesar and I would catch up more and stuff when we had the time.

I kept insisting on helping but he'd always find a way to somehow talk me out of it.

The last bell rang and I decided to walk with Jamal after school after he begged- after WE both begged each other so we wouldn't be alone.

We were walking in silence and saw a Money Bunny bench with no one on it so we kept walking until Jamal went back.

"J, what are you-" I asked until I saw a gnomie on the bench.

"Oh my god." I muttered and Me and Jamal sprinted off.