What Happened Last Night

After the beach, Jamal demanded for Cesar to take everyone to meet Lil' Ricky but with Ruby not wanting to drive, Jamal persuaded Chivo to drive us.

"YOU MET LIL' RICKY AND YOUUU DIDN'T TELL ME?" Jamal scolded me playfully.

"Kinda hard telling you such things while you're doing tongue tricks, 'innit?" I responded.

"DOING WHAT TRICKS?" Ruby asked with a fake disgusted tone. "Stay over there!" Jamal ordered and looked at me. "...Maybe, if I'm luckily you'll let me go again this time after I'VE met Lil' Ricky." Jamal smirked.

"I'll think 'bout it." I replied with a small smile. He pouted a little at my answer but I was quick to kiss that look off his face.

In Chivo's car, me, Chivo and Jamal were hype while Chivo didn't really show it. Jamal stuffed gummies in his mouth only to have a small panic attack after Chivo revealed they had weed in them.

"This the second time this has happened, Jamal and I'm shocked." I said, massaging his shoulders from the back seat while chewing in the same gummies that had Jamal this anxious.

It turned out that we'd have to meet with Lil' Ricky tomorrow instead of now but for now we did a facetime call to which, it was obvious, Jamal was extremely high.

Since we weren't gonna see Lil' Ricky, Ruby suggested we'd pretty wasted so that's what we did.

After getting back to Cesar's house, Jamal peed himself while me and Ruby were holding him up.

I squealed and bounced out of the way from Jamal and I find myself falling and laughing. "Oh goddd!" I giggled and covered my face.

"JAMAL'S PEEING AGAIN!" Ruby called out. I looked up at the ceiling that was  swirling from my view.

My eyes blinked slowly as I grew even more tired. I laid in the same position while my body went numb.

What took me out of the moment was the feeling of falling.  I felt like my heart was slowing down which distracted me, whole time I was just slowing my breath.