Big News

(A/N i feel bad my netflix was out coldd for a lil. But we back.)

The next morning, Monse texted me and Jasmine telling us to be ready at the end up school to go to Brentwood.

I went through the whole day thinking of how to tell everyone about me moving with Oscar. Feeling dead nervous. Do I just spring it onto them or sit them down? At the end of school, Me and Jasmine met up and waited.

"Oh, girl, don't look but look at yo' friend from 3rd period checking you out." Jasmine muttered to me. I turned to look before turning back and covering my mouth.

"Bitch, quit playing with me." I said to her, my voice cracking a little as I tried holding in a laugh.

"I think he saw you. Now he's over there pretending to talk on the phone." Jasmine teased. "Uhnn- How you know he pretending?"

"Cause he's only moving his hands and not his mouth."

"PFFT-" We both laughed. "Oh bless his heart. Seriously. Poor thing." I said, shaking my head and still laughing.

Monse pulled up in the BMW making me and Jasmine squeal a little. "Damn! When you said you were pickin' us up, I was expecting your dad's car, not you're sugar daddy's!" Jasmine joked while we went up to Monse.

"Oh my god."

"We only sayin' sugar cause Bryan's white." I let her know, laughing a little. "Oh! Speaking of money, do we have to head straight to Brentwood?"

"Girl, no."

"Good. I might have some good news or bad news, either way we gotta eat something." Jasmine told her.

"Wait what are you talking about?" Monse asked. "She gotta find out-" Jasmine shushed me as I was excited to tell Monse about Jasmine's accomplishment.

"I gotta go only so I can find out if I got into Berkeley." Jasmine announced, taking a pump from her inhaler.

"What! This is a legit a Cheesecake Factory sitch!"

"WOO! Avocado egg rolls on Bryan!" Jasmine cheered and we went into the car.

After making it to The Cheesecake Factory, Monse parked very badly. "Okay. Are we gonnna check it now or inside?"

"...Now." Jasmine smiled.

| TIME SKIP |

"To Berkeley's newest student." Monse, Jasmine and I toasted.

Jasmine downed the champagne while I took baby sips.

Monse followed Jasmine's lead making me giggle. "You gotta milk the fancy while you can, Monsee... Everything is perfect. Expect..."

"Except?" Me and Monse asked in unisob. "I keep going back and forth with whether or not I should tell Ruby I got accepted." Jasmine responded.

"Why does he even need to know?"

"Because we've always had this plan go apply to the same school. Specifically Standford, his dream not mine. But Berkeley never made the cut because he got his culo clenched over possibly being in Mario's shadow."

My phone began buzzing making them look at me. "My bad... Give me a moment." I got up and went off to answer it. "Hey, Oscar." I smiled a little.

"Hey, Isabel is making her way to Portland first while I fix a few things. Have you packed?" He asked.

"Packed? Um, sorta... I haven't had much free time I was thinking of skipping school for it." I told him.

"Do you have any big furniture things you'd like to take?"

"No, only like clothes and makeup and shoess. I'm thinking to make this process quicker and easier, I'll just donate half my clothes I don't wear along with all my makeup so I can just get new makeup."

"I'm happy you decided to come with. You know, if you change your mind last minute I wouldn't be mad."

"I know... I haven't been able to tell anyone yet, though." I sighed and face palmed myself. "I don't like feeling like a bad friend." I said. "Bad friend? You aren't a bad friend for moving. Just tell them you love them but you're moving. Tell them the plan and it'll be okay." He consoled.

"Right. Thank you. Talk to you soon."

"I love you."

"And I love you back." I hung up and exhaled deeply. "What do you need to tell me?" Jasmine asked behind me making me jump.

"Oh... um..." I bit my lip a little.

"I'm just gonna tell you... I'm moving with Oscar but not to worry because I love you and we'll see each other EVERY break and EVERY holiday." I revealed. Jasmine's face relaxed a bit. "Oh? I'm going to college and you're going to Portland. That's like a few hours not too bad..." She frowned. "But I'm gonna be so far from my best friend."

We both started to tear up before hugging each other. "I won't be seeing your face or anything everyday." Jasmine sniffled.

"Hey... Woah? What's happening?" Monse asked. I looked at her and held out my arm.

Monse sighed and went to hug me as well. "What's happening?"

"I'm moving with Oscar... I didn't know how to tell you or the others." I told her.

"Without Cesar?"

| TIME SKIP |

It's late yet, I decided to walk to where I knew Cesar would be. Outside of the house.

"What do you want?"

"...I'm going with Oscar." I told him, avoiding eye contact. "Okay?"

"...Okay? You don't care?"

"Like you care about what I'm doing right now, I don't need this right now." He scoffed. I lowered my head.

"I don't want you to get killed over this shit. I care for your safety but i'm not caring for this act you putting on... Cesar, you were my best friend, my 'mano. This is life or death. You die just sitting here."

"That's what I signed up for. Bye, Y/n. Hope you live well."