Bigfoot Got ID'd

I got called into the LAPD really early telling me to come in for questioning.

"Oh shit." I mumbled. "Who's that?" Jasmine asked. "No one. I gotta handle something."

I quickly got clothes on and did my hair and makeup. I came outside and Jamal was there. "This is really messed up." He said while we walked to the station.

"Mmhm."

"Are you not scared?"

"Terrified." I answered. "You want some food before we get there? You seem off."

"I am hungry... and sleepy."

"Me too, but look. Do you think Monse's gonna be there... Oh my god, and Cesar's bound to be there! Ughh!" Jamal rambled. "Stop walking and get in front of me." I told him. He raised an eyebrow and did as I asked. "Bend down a little."

"Wooah, girl, listen, if you wanna do all that then-" "J... Shhh." I chuckled. He bent down a little and I hopped on his back. "Walk now." I told him.

"Coulda just asked for a piggy back ride. I would've given it to you."

"I had to be mysterious." I teased.

Getting to the station immediately put Jamal on edge. Once we sat, it was clear everyone was panicked and trying to figure out a plan until Cesar brung up Bigfoot.

Everyone kept throwing verbal jabs at each other making me roll my eyes and sigh.

"Is there a vending machine?" I asked. "I didn't see one." Monse answered. I looked at Ruby. "Do you have a snack or some gum or somethingg?" I asked. "Sorry, N/n. I rushed out like everyone else. "Uggghhh." I slouched. Monse was called up first. She looked at me and I gave her a small thumbs up.

After all of us were called, it was clear we all settled on the Bigfoot plan. Luckily, with the officers confused, we all got out of the situation. The crew once again, started to argue once we got outside.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and for me, I was relieved.

"Oscar?" I muttered and walked off, answering my phone. "Oscar, did Officer Hammel call you about what just happened?" I asked. "No, but I need to talk to you. Can you come over?"

"Right now?" I asked, looking behind me seeing everyone else who looked upset. "Yeah, but I might need a ride."

"I have that covered. Until he's finished just make your way to my house."

"...That sounds creepy. You havin' me kidnapped?"

Oscar laughed over the phone. "Nooo."

"Mmmhm. Well, i'll see you soon." "See you." After hanging up, I continued to walk to Oscar's house.

Half way there a police car pulled up next to me. "I knew I'd see you again today." I said, turning my head to Officer Hammel who was in the car.

I hopped in the backseat and looked at him.

"Do you have like a granola bar or gum or something?"

"Don't take food from strangers, Y/n... You have to talk to your brother- YOU NEED to get it through to him that shits about to go left now that Cuchillos has been ID'd. He could be killed."

"...He doesn't listen to me. He'd rather listen to the dudes who jumped him, me, and nearly killed our brother." I responded, folding my arms.

"Please. Keep trying. You don't want him killed."

It would be a lie if I said I wasn't terrified for both my brothers with Cesar not listening and getting deeper into that life and Oscar trying his hardest to "Save Cesar" but, what could I say that hasn't already been said.

Hammel dropped me off in the back of Oscar's house. "Y/n, I need you to talk to Cesar."

"Fine." I sighed and got out the car. "Thanks. Merry Christmas."

I smiled and walked off. I got to the front and saw more moving trucks.

I went to knock on the front door but, Oscar had opened it before I could do so.

"Y/n... Hey." He greeted, hugging me immediately. I hugged him back tightly and let out a breath of relief.

We went inside and it has half empty already. "I was wondering... I mean I know you made it clear you like it here in Freeridge but, it wouldn't be safe for you to stay here. Me and Isabel are leaving... Now. As soon as possible. We want you and Cesar to come with but Cesar doesn't want anything to do with me. And you... Eres mi sol, Y/n." Oscar offered.

I frowned a little and leaned on the wall. "And, every break and holiday we'd bring you back to Freeridge to see your friends. I just want to keep you safe."

I didn't answer, thinking over my options.

"...Say something?"

"Yeah... I think me going could work. I don't wanna get hurt because of any past affiliation and I don't want my crew getting hurt because of me... but, If I go, what does that mean for Cesar or my friends? I want to protect them by going but by staying too. What if I leave and Cesar gets hurt and-"

"Y/n..."

I gulped and nodded. "I would protect them more by not being here. That way they'll have zero Santos affiliation because Cesar don't like them right now. Right?" He looked at me, giving me my answer.

I made up my mind and Oscar nodded.

I smiled and walked over to him, hugging him again. "Thank you." He said, with his face turning red and eyes watering. "Isabel! Y/n's coming too!" Oscar announced, excitedly going to his fiancée.

Isabel came out of the room she was in and her face lit up. "Really? You are?" She asked me. I nodded.

"That's gonna be so amazing! So proud of you!" She rushed to me and hugged me. "I'm excited." I giggled. "I bet. Will you be in the little studio above the restaurant?"

I smiled and looked at Oscar.

"There's a studio? Y-Yeah! I'll be there."

"I can't wait to be close family with you, pretty." She said softly. "Me too."

After spending some time with my brother and his fiancée, I went back home. While walking, I noticed how many Prophet$ tags there were and 19th street tags. "Goodness..." I muttered and kept walking.

Once I got inside, I got a text from Cesar letting everyone in our groupchat know that Cuchillos was ID'd.

I couldn't wait to leave while I did feel bad about my decision.