Fair Night

Cesar, Oscar, Monse, Jasmine and I were walking around the carnival and Oscar was still making fun of Jasmine.

"I swear to god, I think I saw an entire churro on your back." Oscar joshed, still laughing at her. Jasmine fake laughed with him clearly annoyed. "I'm gonna get us some drinks." Jasmine told us. "I'll take a corona,"

"But I won't need a lime. I'm gonna grab one out your hair." Oscar laughed more. "Ha ha." Jasmine walked off. I chuckled a little at Oscar's childishness.

"It's really not that funny." Monse rolled her eyes. I just shook my head and Oscar looked behind us. Cesar and I turned around to see a few dudes in purple and white. "I'll be right back."

Cesar blocked him. "Hey, you sure?"

"19th Street ain't gonna start shit here. Too public." Oscar passed us. "So, how long is Oscar gonna hang out. I mean not that I mind, I just... Okay I do mind, but I'm trying my best not to. Although you gotta admit, when he's around shit does seem to go down." Monse commented.

"What the hell do you mean by that-" Cesar stopped me. "Monse, he's our brother. If you don't want to hang out, then maybe this planned non-plan isn't such a good idea after all. Look we have enough drama going on at home." Cesar defended.

At this point, Monse was ticking me off with the sarcastic and rude comments about my brother. "Are you calling me drama? Because if you're implying that then I'm-"

"Monse cool it bruh." I rubbed the side of my face. "Who's side are you on?" Monse asked me. "You are literally being the drama he's talking about- You know what? I'll be with Jasmine. Be right back." I walked off. I saw Jasmine walking over with 3 slushy drinks. She noticed me and walked over.

"Yo, you good baby?" Jasmine asked and gave me the drink. "I'm good and knowing you these aren't only slushies, are they?" I asked and smelled the straw. "You know it boo. Come on." Jasmine put her arm around my shoulder and dragged me back over.

"Slushies?" Monse asked as Jasmine gave her the cup.

"Nah girl, forties. I got them from the paletero." Jasmine said excitedly while I sipped on the drink. "You showed em your boob?" Monse asked. "Oh no. My third nipple, which isn't even that big of a deal because it's inside my belly button. I got an outie inside my innie" Jasmine informed.

I laughed at Cesar's face. "Cesar!" Hammel called. Cesar walked off and Jasmine, Monse and I were drinking the Forty.

"It's been a while. Fuck." I coughed at the taste of the liquor.

After time went by we were on swings, barely swinging but just talking. "Okay, okay. You convinced me. You should be there for Cesar but if you're gonna be there, you should get something out of it. And I'm talking about dick!" Jasmine advised. We laughed.

"I'm listening." Monse smiled. "Girl, put his ass on yard duty and make him mow that lawn. You gotta get the hippity dippity because that's what it's all about. Girl put out on life insurcance policy so you can murder that D!" Jasmine told Monse. "You right!" Monse cackled.

"Ugh. How do you do that with him? I can barely stand his face sometimes." I face palmed.

"Well what's with you and Jamal? All this time and y'all still ain't get it in? I find that hard very hard to believe." Jasmine turned to me. "Yeah, I know you and Jamal be getting freaky." Monse laughed.

"Not at all. I'm shy." I admitted. "Bitch! You can be naked around him! Sleep in his bed and let him sleep and your bed. And you're scared to get that dick? Shy my ass." Jasmine smacked her lips. "Right." Monse agreed with Jasmine. "I've thought about it but yeah, I'm scared as hell." I laughed.