More Info

I woke up with my head pounding like no other. "Damn." I held my head and looked at my phone that had over 30 texts and voice messages from Jamal so I called him back.

Immediately he answered. "Why haven't you been answering?" "Don't play wimme' right now, Jamal. The hell you blowin' me up for?"

"If you listened or read my messages you'd know... I'm no longer a virgin!"

"Okay? What does that have to do with me?"

"UH! EVERYTHING! I'll tell you everything."

I huffed and decided to get ready while Jamal ranted about his eventful night.

^^^Your Outfit (You can change it if you want)

I got a call from Jasmine while I laid in bed. "Hello?" I answered. "Come over. Hurry up." Jasmine told me and hung up. "Why can't I just stay hereee!"

| TIME SKIP |

"The It's All Relative results came in this morning and we filtered 3,000 names by age, gender, and birthplace," Ruby informed us. "Which left us with only the people that share Lil' Ricky's birthday and whose name contains Ricardo or Galindo," Jasmine continued.

"That brought us down to four candidates."

"Jasmine and I already knocked one guy off the list. We found him on Facebook which means he's not hiding. The three others don't have social media." Ruby told us. "Uh wasn't Chivo's saliva supposed to tell us exactly who Lil' Ricky was?"

"It's Chivo's spit not Lil' Ricky's." I answered. "You didn't read the notes I emailed!" Ruby scolded. "Uh what notes?" Cesar asked.

"Wow. Even I read them on my way here." I snickered, trying to be as obnoxious as possible so they'd let me out. "There's no time to not be paying attention at all times! The Golden State Killer was caught because a relative unwillingly submitted their DNA to a database and the police matched that DNA to a GSK crime scene. Now we had Chivo's DNA but no crime scene to tie it to." Ruby lectured.

"IF you read the notes, you'd also know George Lopez is related to Chivo."

"I wanted to follow up on it-"

Ruby looked at Jasmine causing her to get back on track. "But, because of my dedication to this investigation, I've postponed interrogating Mr. Lopez until a later date so!" Jasmine smiled.

Monse raised her hand. "What."

"How do we know Lil' Ricky's on of the three remaining names?" Monse inquired. "Cause he loves puzzles and there's no greater puzzle than yourself." Cesar raised his hand.

"No more questions!" Ruby shouted. "You all got assignments." Jasmine grabbed files and gave one to Cesar. "Where's-"

"Jamal!" Jamal came through the door, finishing the question about to be asked. "What an entrance." I clapped.