Pool Day

It's been a few weeks and me and the crew were waiting for results of the spit. 

JAMAL

JAMAL
I'm going to meet the Prophet.

JAMAL
Pray for me

ME
She probably just likes you 

JAMAL
You know you are the only person that like me

ME
Alright lil boy

ME
 Make sure to use protection 😉

JAMAL
Wait what?

ME
 I gotta go kiddo.

Oscar wasn't too happy with Cesar and I for getting Ray a job at Dwayne's. 

I mean I didn't do anything so I was confused but I took the scold with Cesar so he wasn't the only "in trouble". 

| TIME SKIP |

I was getting ready to go to the pool with Monse and Jasmine so I started putting back up clothes in a bag.

I put on jean shorts afterwards and managed to leave before Oscar had anything to say about it being "too much" or something.

 "You look good!" Jasmine squealed and hugged me. "Thank you thank you. Let's go!" 

| TIME SKIP |

"Previously on Monse. Monse didn't know if she was into Cesar or on the outs but either way it was annoying. What will she do? Put down her phone or continue being lame as hell. Dun, dun dun!" Jasmine narrated. 

I laughed and looked at Monse. "Sorry. Just wanted to make sure he's okay on the home front." Monse told her. "So he's got daddy issues, no offense Y/n and Monse you have mommy issues. And if you, Mons', don't stay away you're gonna have baby issues. Girl don't you remember he betrayed you?" Jasmine spoke. 

"They were broken up though." I told her. "Still!" 

"Yes, I remember. You're right Cesar wasn't there for me when I was dealing with my mom but that doesn't mean I should act the same way. If I did I'd be a hypocrite and I don't wanna be. I wanna do the right thing." Monse enlightened. "Oh, I see, so you can shove it in his face that you're the bigger person?" Jasmine asked. 

"No, because we're friends and that's what friends do." Monse corrected her. "Oh I don't know. This feels more like girlfriend territory." Jasmine told her. "It does." I agreed.

 "No. No it still falls in the friend zone." Monse's phone buzzed. Me and Jasmine looked and it was a text from Cesar. "And you invited him to the pool? Skins out, sins out! Girl, you are talking one game and playing another and I don't want to see you get burned." Jasmine shook her head and started putting on sunscreen. 

"Man, I hope Oscar's ass don't come with him. He's gonna trip." I groaned. "About?" Jasmine looked at me.

 "Me wearing a swimsuit. He trips about stuff like this all the time. Like he wants me to wear 4 jackets, 3 hoodies, 8 pairs of sweatpants with a nasty ass socks and sandals combo." I complained. Jasmine laughed at me as she struggled with the sunscreen. 

"Can I get some on my back?" Monse asked her. "I got it." Cesar came out of nowhere but it made Monse smile. Then Oscar came behind him making both me and Monse frown.

 "Fuck." I muttered. "Y/n when'd you get here and why are you in that fast ass bathing suit?" Oscar asked me. "Damn. I got here when I got here and it's a swimsuit... it's gonna show some type of skin." I shook my head. Oscar huffed.

 "I'm hittin the pool." 

"Oh do a cannonball!" Jasmine suggested causing me to chuckle. "Or don't. No, don't do that. It's so stupid." Jasmine told Oscar. "It's the goggles right now that's killing me." I cackled. 

"Girl- Come on and let's swim." Jasmine said and helped me up. "Time to deep dick dive! You know cause I can see up their shorts." Jasmine squealed and pulled me to the pool.

 I was swimming and saw Jamal and Ruby walking around with black bags. "Hey!" I yelled catching them off guard. They came over to me, both crouching down to my level. "Chicken sandwich?" Ruby asked. "Not sure. I'm in the pool and that wouldn't be healthy." I joked.

 "Well can you help us?" Jamal asked. "With?" 

"Selling. You know people love cute girls." Jamal smirked. "Don't be flirting with me, playboy. You told me what happened last night." I looked at him. 

"I did?" "He did?" Jamal and Ruby asked at the same time.

 "Yeah. You spammed my phone at like 5 something in the morning with over 50 texts." I told him. "Ohhhh!" Jamal laughed. "Like I said, use protection." I dapped up Jamal and Ruby and they went on their way. 

"Marco!" I heard Jasmine yell and Oscar just sitting there. "Polo!" He shouted back and swam away. I got out of the pool and laid on a towel. "How's you and Jamal?" Monse asked me. 

"His dad thinks we're still dating when we aren't. He's my best friend though. I love him. I'm good. He's good."

Oscar and Jasmine came back. 

After a few minutes of listening to Cesar and Monse talk Jasmine asked for Monse to get sunscreen on her back and some kid threw up on her causing us all to get up while Jasmine panicked.

 "It's in the pool!" Everybody jumped out of the pool and ran away. 

Cesar and Oscar went to the Male Locker Rooms to change and Monse, Jasmine and I went to the Female locker room. We all decided to freshen up and change.

^^^^ Your Outfit (You may change it if you want)

Once I finished putting on lotion and perfume I went back outside to see my brothers already outside waiting. "Jasmine's still in there and Monse's helping her." I told them and leaned against the wall with Oscar.

 "I'm still a little bit pissed you came here without telling me." Oscar folded his arms. "Don't be such a baby. You know I'm not... tooo... fast." I teased and pushed myself from the wall. Cesar laughed a little causing Oscar to chuckle. 

"Yeah. I know." Oscar smiled. 

Jasmine and Monse came out and Oscar started making fun of Jasmine for the kid throwing up on her.