The End Of Our Story

While Jamal was putting security cameras in his room, I laid on the couch in his room, kicking my feet and reading.

"Are you even listening to me?" Jamal asked. "Nah, baby, but listen to this-"

"Don't... Read me any quotes from whatever smutty thing you're reading again."

"I wasn't reading anything smutty! I was gonna tell you that there's an article dedicated to talking about why and how my favorite color is the most played out color for prom... I'm still sticking to my dress even if you throw a hissy fit." I expressed.

He sat at the end of the couch, placing my lower legs on his lap. "Look what I found." He showed me a vagina poster. "Oh my god." I laughed and pushed him softly with my foot.

"Don't shame me, girl! This poster helped me with everything I know." He teased. "Gross!" I snickered. Jamal's smile went away as he looked at his phone.

"What is it?" I asked. He didn't say anything. I maneuvered around so I could sit on my knees and see what he was looking at and my eyes widened.

"You see it too?" He asked.  I nodded slowly. "3..." Jamal counted. Slowly, we turned around at the same time to see a gnomie that looked like Spooky, or Oscar when he was Spooky.

"Chivo's doing?" I asked. "Maybe he's the one following me! C'mon."

Jamal and I decided to go to confront Chivo but he wasn't at his house so we then go to his plant establishment.

"CHIVOO! You weirdo creep!" Jamal yelled.  "CHIVOOOO!" I called out.

We noticed where he might've been hiding and go to it. "I'm not a weirdo, I'm a gemini." Chivo replied. "Makes sense." I muttered.

"How'd you find me?"

"Deduction, I went to your house and you weren't there."

"Cause I'm here."

"I know! And you're having me followed. Stop with cars and the shadiness. Lose the Escalade!" "Okay." Chivo replied with a compliant tone of voice. "Okay?"

"Okay."

"Okay!"

"I don't have an Escalade." Mid response, Chivo came out of his hiding spot to correct Jamal about who really found Lil' Ricky.

The two went back and forth with each other while I examined at the gnomie who looked exactly like Oscar before he quit being in the Santos.

"Wait, wait, Jamal. Can I keep gnomie Spooky?" I asked. "I don't care 'bout getting a ghost if it's my brother's."

"I mean, are you sure?" I gave him puppy eyes a little to persuade him. "...Fine." Jamal sighed softly. "That good, Chivo?" I looked at him.

"He said that'd be perfect."

|TIME SKIP |

For the Prom day, I spent it all by myself. Mostly. I got my hair done, makeup done, nails done, then I went to Cesar's house and had to get into my dress which didn't fully fit since I had got it in the beginning of the year and had multiple weight shifts due to the grieving and stress. All in all, however, it looked perfect. I walked out of my old room and I looked at Cesar who grinned and nodded.

"All you need is a crown cause, you look like a princess." He complimented but scrunched his face realizing how corny that sounded. "You tied your tie perfectly! It's nice." I grinned and went to hug him.

He smiled and tightly hugged me, like it was something he needed a bit more. "I miss him, Y/n. Like hell."

"I know. Me too..." I pulled from the hug and held his face. "He's proud of us. I know it." I smiled. He nodded and looked down.