Back Home

Me and Cesar were at the station with Ruby and Jamal. Jamal handled me a red book bag. "It's all in there." Ruby handed Cesar a black bookbag. 

"She's definitely gonna be here right?" Cesar asked. "She said she would." Jamal responded. "Unless something happened to her." Cesar freaked out. "Nothing happened to her." Ruby reassured calmly.

 "You don't know that! We went working on Latrelle's girl's house. Wha-What if he got to her. What if-" 

Ruby cut him off. "Don't go there." Ruby stopped him. "Yeah. Yeah." Cesar nodded and put his bookbag down. I did the same and hugged Jamal as Cesar hugged Ruby. 

"I'm gonna miss you, baby." I whispered to Jamal. He hugged me tighter. 

"I'm gonna miss you more." Me and Jamal stopped hugging. "I love you, compa." Cesar told Ruby. "From day one in kindergarten when you cried your ass off." Cesar sniffled. I held on to Jamal's hand and just looked down. 

"Who's crying now? I love you too. I'd take another bullet for you." Ruby responded. "And you." Cesar looked at Jamal. Jamal did finger guns with his available hand. "I'll never doubt you again. It was an honor being your roommate and your brother." 

I let go of Jamal's hand slowly and went to hug Ruby as Cesar hugged Jamal. "I'm gonna miss you, shorty." I told him. "Me too N/n." 

We all stopped hugging and Cesar looked at me. "I'm not good with last words. At all." I chuckled, nervously attempting not to cry. "But, I love you both. Thank you Jamal for being my first and only boyfriend and best friend and thank you Ruby for being like my little brother. I wish both of you the best no matter what." I kissed both of their cheeks. 

Jamal pulled me back in a bear hug as the intercom spoke. Ruby tapped him softly causing him to let me go. Me and Cesar got on the bus and looked out the window. I saw Monse and elbowed Cesar. He got up and off of the bus.

 I didn't wanna ruin the moment so I waved to her from the window causing her to waved back and blow a kiss. I did the same and smiled. I got tired of watching so I got up and went to the door. She hugged me but Cesar pulled her back. 

"Please. Don't. Don't do this." Cesar shook his head. "I want to be with you." Monse grinned. "It's not that simple." Cesar told her. "I love you." Monse spoke. "And you love me. So, yeah, it's that simple." Monse nodded. 

"What about your friends? Your dad? School? You can't just leave it all!" Cesar scolded. "I'm not letting you two go out there alone. We're doing this together. Come on." Monse started walking up the stairs and grabbed my hand. "I slept with someone." Cesar blurted. 

Monse stopped and turned to him. "Yeah, right. You're just trying to get me off this bus. Come on." Monse walked more. "Boo, he's for real." I sighed, softly and shook my head. She turned to him again. "Oh my god... You're not lying?" Monse let go of my hand and went to Cesar. 

"I'm sorry." Cesar apologized. Monse pushed him. "Go to hell!" She yelled and stormed off. Cesar walked toward Jamal and Ruby. I didn't go but I watched them move away. 

Cesar came back and I already had my bookbag on. Cesar grabbed his and we got off as the bus.

"Let's go do this."

| TIME SKIP |

We walked on the Prophet streets. As we walked more and more Prophets gathered around us as we held up our hands in surrender. They gathered around us then took us to some house.

 "So you called? Got some info for me?" 

"123 Hardy Way." Cesar informed. "It's the Santos' stash house. One of multiple."