Left Out

I woke up more sore, before realizing the dark colored bruises on me. Then I remembered, the night after, I ended up getting jumped into the Santos.

I looked to see the time and it was time for me and Cesar to be heading out.

I hopped out of my bed and rushed into Cesar's room where he was sleep as well.

"Cesar wake up." I shook him. He jumped up. "I'm up! I'm up!"

"We need to get ready like now!" I said.

I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then washed up and put my clothes on and Cesar did the same.

^^^Your outfit (You can change it if you want)

Me and Cesar got to school on perfect timing. "See ya!"

"Peace." We walked our different paths.

The announcer started talking as I was walking to class. I went in the class and saw Jamal looking absolutely terrified of the pregnant girl next to him.

I sat in my seat behind Jamal where the pregnant girl's Baby daddy was. Jamal texted me.

JAMAL

JAMAL
You sit next to the baby daddy

ME
I know but you sit next to
the baby momma

Jamal looked at her awkwardly and smiled.

| TIME SKIP |

I stayed with Ruby, Jamal and Cesar since Monse was with Olivia.

"Olivia only sees me in a certain way. To her I'm 'Inside Ruby' the guy she's forced to live with and buy underwear for."

I chuckled and patted Ruby's shoulder. "Tonight I got to show her that I can be 'Outside Ruby' the guy who not only knows how to make killer chilaquiles but can sexify a lady on the dance floor. Tonight I will redefine our relationship."

"That's awesome, I'm SOOOOO happy Olivia caught your eye." I spoke sarcastically. Jamal held my hand and kissed it. "While you and Cesar are getting sexified on the dance floor where would Be and Y/n be?" Jamal said.

"I don't know. Sexifying with each other." Ruby shrugged. "This bitch." I mumbled under my breath. "Aha! Exactly, because you both forget about us!" Jamal said. "We don't forget about you two." Cesar said.

"We ignore you." Ruby said. "Well, fuck you both." I snickered.

"You gotta leave the cane at home!" Cesar blurted out. "It's not a cane. It's a pimp stick." Jamal corrected. "Even worse."