Troubles in Freeridge

It's been a month since Monse left and I was pretty pissed off at both my brother and her.

Cesar gave her such a dumb ultimatum and I don't really blame her for being mad at him for it but at the same time, they could've just talked it out which is making me mad at both of them. 

"Yo! Are you even listening?" Jasmine clapped her hands at me snapping me out of my thoughts. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Sorry." I nervously laughed.

"Anyways, you've been in those pajamas all weekend. You wanna go eat somewhere or something?" Jasmine asked her. 

I turned around to her. "I'm not feeling so good. Just a bit more tired." I laid down. "I'll get you some coffee then because we have to go out!" Jasmine hit my shoulder, jokingly making me chuckle a little. 

I got a call from Mario. "Oh, so you're going on the older boy train? What about Mario's white babymama?"

"Ew! No!" I cringed.

"Mario, what's up?" I answered. "Uhm, so I might have gotten Spooky over to my house to take Ruby to a party." Mario nervously laughed. "You did what?"  

"Did you tell Cesar? Facetime me. Right now."

We made the call a facetime. "Oh god. No I didn't because I thought you were less scarier kinda. You're just smaller than your brothers but-" Mario ranted. "Oh my god, you are doing that thing Ruby does when he talks. Please make sure when you go, do NOT mess anything up, and if I hear that something went wrong I will come for you and-" 

Jasmine was behind me making kissy faces at Mario. "Jasmine can you not?" I looked at her.

"You just seemed so tense. Continue. I'll be here."

"I can't focus." I told her. "Ugh. Fine. Mario you're fine though. But I like Ruby more." Jasmine winked and laid on the bed. 

"Anyways, yeah I will come for you and beat ya ass. Got it?" I nodded. "Wait no-" I hung up. 

JAMAL

JAMAL
ABUELITA IS IN HAND PAIN! 

ME
...is she okay? 

JAMAL 
She will be. Brb.
I'll call you when
she's good.

ME
Uhh okay.

| TIME SKIP |

Me and Jasmine were watching a movie and I got a call from Ruby. 

"Really? I said Ruby was off limits!" Jasmine groaned. I shook my head. "Hello?" I answered. "I just ended the truce. On accident. Um. Yeah."  

"Wait wait wait. The gang fucking truce." I asked. "Uh, yeah and Angelica slapped Mario." Ruby tried to switch the topic.

"Oh god." I shook my head. "Yeah. So good night." Ruby hung up. I exhaled deeply. 

"Fuck. I'm gonna have to talk to Spooky soon." I looked at Jasmine. "Why? What happened?" She asked. "The truce ended." 

CESAR

CESAR
I just cheated on Monse...

CESAR
Y/N!

CESAR
MONSE JUST TEXTED ME!

ME
Wait huh?

CESAR
This new girl at the joint.
Jamal left us and before
I went to the house me
and her hooked up.

ME
But I thought you and
Monse were over?

CESAR
I thought so too
but then she texted
me saying she
missed me. I miss her and
you have to help me. Please

ME
k i got you

"Oh my god." I groaned. "Cesar messed up too?" Jasmine asked. "Yep." I facepalmed myself.

I got a call from Monse a few minutes later making me huff. "Am I just the person who people give bad news or what? Oh my goodness." 

"Julia just asked me to stay with her." Monse said as soon as I answered. "What did you say?"

"Nothing. Yet. Can you come over if I ask Julia?" Monse asked me.

"Yeah. I'll be there just send me the details." I spoke. "Thank you. Love you, bye."

"Love you too. Bye." I hung up. "I just might be going out of Freeridge tomorrow."