Puzzles

I hadn't slept after last night. So, after I gave up trying to sleep, I went to the bathroom and washed up then back to my room and laid back down. I was just chilling binging Robot Chicken and then I got a million texts around 12 something.

JAMAL

JAMAL 
Good morning baby

JAMAL 
Are you up???

JAMAL
We have to work today at 1pm

JAMAL
How are you still  sleep

ME
geez can I chill for 3 seconds

JAMAL
 So you were up

ME
didn't sleep 

JAMAL
well then today's gonna be hell
huh? meet me outside

I got up out of my bed and started looking for an outfit.

^^^ Your outfit (You can change it if you want)

Once I finished getting my clothes on, I started putting lipgloss on. 

Cesar came in my room. "Jamal is outside waiting for you." He muttered. I turned to him. 

"I thought you weren't talking to me, dickhead." I sized him up and down. I went to grab my bookbag as he scoffed at the what I said. 

"I'm only talking to you because Jamal wanted me to get you out so leave." 

"Okay, move from my doorway. I don't want to be near bad toxins." I shooed him away. He rolled his eyes and went out my room. 

I walked outside and saw Jamal pacing around. "Finally! If I had to go back to ask for you I would've died. What was Cesar's problem anyway?"

"He's being so dramatic so we aren't speaking to each other." 

"Well, isn't that new?" 

I chuckled and shook my head. "Don't even bring it up, J." 

We started walking. "This Chivo dude is actually creepy as shit. Like the man really just talks to a gnome named Julio and has like NO emotion." I complained. 

"Well the closer we are to himmm the closer we are to the money." 

"Babe, what if we do all this and the money's gone?" I raised an eyebrow. "It won't be gone because no one believes in it." Jamal answered. 

"You believe in it, so does Abuelita."

"Yeah, but Abuelita is helping us." Jamal defended. "I know but who says other people don't believe in it, anyways can we chill? It's 12:34 we don't have to go to work til 1."