S3 • Sexy Knife Lady

There were two claps and the sack over my head was removed. Sunlight flashed my eyes.

"Please, take a drink. Hydrate."

We all wasted no time grabbing the water and chugging it down.

"Let me know if it's too strong." Ruby stopped drinking. "Is what too strong?" He asked. "The poison."

We spat out the water and she laughed. "I'm joking. I'm joking." We went back to sipping.

"Poison doesn't have a taste." We spat it out once again causing her to laugh. "Maurice, please, get my guest more water. I was being mala." The woman instructed her butler.

"We appreciate your sense of humor but in all seriousness whatever your husband thinks we did, we can explain." Jamal panicked. I elbowed him. "My husband?"

"B-Boyfriend?"

"I answer to no one. Let alone a man." I clapped silently. "She gets it." The woman waved her hand to me. "I am-"

"Cuchillos." The lady, Cesar and I all said in unison. "Heir to the Santos." Cesar spoke. "So you're smarter than you look." Cuchillos said to him. "Cuchillos? As in knives?" Monse asked.

"The one and only." I mumbled. "Don't look so scared. I brought you here to thank you." Cuchillos smiled.

"For what?" Ruby shakily asked. "For helping to take down the Prophet$. We thought we might get a handful, but to wipe out the entire operation? What a feat. I thought, who are these kids? How clever they must be to find the RollerWorld money. I'm gonna tell you a secret. I was with Benito, Frank and Lil Ricky that night."

"Wait-" I gasped. "No." Jamal was shaking.

"Who do you think came up with the plan?" Cuchillos looked at him. "Lil Ricky wasn't the mastermind?" Jamal asked her.

I was trying to put the pieces together yet I couldn't. Cuchillos just shook her head.

"I don't buy it. There was no trace of you in our investigation. Wait, was it Y/n?" Jamal looked at me. I shook my head quickly.

"Of course not and for good reason, because behind every good man is a better woman." Cuchillos sat back.

"So now I need your help again." Cuchillos put Jamal's gym bag on the coffee table. "If you were clever enough to find the RollerWorld money, I know you could do something even more important and if you do, I'll give you back the dough." Everyone looked at her.

"Lil Ricky is alive," Cuchillos crossed her legs. "And you're going to find him."

Jamal and I looked at each other and smiled.

"How do you know Lil Ricky's alive?" Cesar asked as we were walking through the house. "There's a grave." Jamal said. "Do you really think that all graves have bodies, or that all bodies have graves. It's called female intuition. I just feel that he's alive. I always have. I just don't know where he is." Cuchillos spoke.

"Maybe he doesn't want to be found." Ruby suggested. "I thought of that too," Cuchillos picked up a picture. "but I don't care." Cuchillos put the picture down to show us. "He was, is, the love of my life. I need him to know, and now is the time. This August is the 40th Day for all Santos and he deserves to see all the we have achieved and you're gonna ensure he does." Cuchillos preached.

I really wanted to ask her about me being in the Santos, and if it was her decision or Spooky's. I didn't wanna think that Spooky would want that type of stuff to happen to me, he even told me him and the family didn't want me in it. Would me even asking her that be smart?

"Look, we want to help, but what if at some point, some of those bad Prophets are released and connect me and Y/n with the bad money? They're gonna be after us." Cesar told her.

"Cesar. Cesar. Cesar. You're all safe from retribution. There is...no threat. So you can get started immediately, and you should. August is around the corner." Cuchillos walked us to the door.

"Hold on, I start my new school in July." Monse butted in. "Great! Then July it is." Cuchillos turned outside. "Damn." I mumbled and looked around. "Hammel, take the kids home."

We all stared at Officer Hammel.