S2 • New Year's Party

Narrator's View

Y/n, Ruby, and Olivia got shot on Olivia's Quince, and sadly only Y/n and Ruby lived. After that, a gang war happened killing some but also starting a truce. Jamal found all the Roller World money but he was paranoid that someone would get it and steal it from him.

Now the streets of Freeridge are quiet.

Your POV

It was the night of the New Years Party. Me and Cesar got kicked out the Santos and out the house. I remembered that my window was broken, broken enough to get in and out quietly. Cesar stayed with Monse sometimes when her dad was gone.

I managed to pack up all my things and with the help of Jasmine, I get to stay with her which was fun because she's my girl. I had to explain to Ruby's parents that it was both Me and Cesar's fault and they were understanding to me but not so much to Cesar.

I didn't talk to Jamal at all, and Monse tried to get Me and Jamal to talk but it didn't work even though the crew was still together. I looked through my drawers Jasmine got me. "What should I wear?" I hummed. "You need to look spicy for-" I shushed her.

"We don't even talk." I defended. "But you can't say you don't think about him."

I turned to her. "You can't deny it, baby. It's all fine." She finished and looked down at her phone.

"We need to hurry." Jasmine rushed around to her closet. I found an outfit and hurriedly I put it on.

^^^ Your Outfit (You can change it if you want)

Jasmine came in and helped me with the little mascara and my hair. I put on my lip gloss along with Jasmine.

She put big hoop earrings and a gold choker on. "What some earrings boo?" Jasmine asked. "I don't really do big hoops all the time."

She nodded and gave me smaller hoop earrings.

"There you go." Jasmine grinned. I looked down a little. "Its okay, you'll be fine." Jasmine reassured. I smiled and nodded. "Let's go." I grabbed a smaller backpack with only my phone, charger, mascara, and lipgloss in it.

We walked to Ruby's house and his mom let us in with a bad facial expression.

We sat down and heard someone slurping up a drink and we all turned and saw a pregnant white girl slurping up all her drink.

Jamal sat down next to me and I didn't notice until I felt something rub my hand. I jumped a little a turned to him. He smiled softly and I gave a small mean mug before shaking my head. We turned back to the girl. She stopped and smiled at us.

"I'm so sorry for your recent lost. My heart goes out to all of you and as a beneficiary of white privilege, these kinds of tragedies are, like, foreign to me. So on behave of my people, I am sorry for keeping your people down." The girl spoke.