Not So Good

It was the next morning and I woke up still tired. "Whew, girl you don't look so hot." Jasmine yawned.

"I don't feel it either." I rubbed my head.

I took a shower before Jasmine causing her to get pissed off at me. I got out of the shower and just threw something on not really caring.

 I got out of the shower and just threw something on not really caring

^^^Your Outfit (You can change it if you want)

"You know even when you dress bummy you look fine as fuck boo!" Jasmine smiled as I tied my shoes. I just laughed and shook my head.

JAMAL 

JAMAL
You ready? I'm outside.

ME
Jamal why the hell-

JAMAL
We have to meet with Cesar come onnn

JAMAL
Hurry up

JAMAL
I'll keep blowing you up

JAMAL
I'm waiting

Jamal kept texting me until I walked outside. "Stop blowing me up." I laughed out scaring him.

"Let's go." 

"Hand please." He held his hand out. "Everyday?" I asked.

"Uhhh duhh!" He rolled his eyes. I held his hand and he smiled again. "Thank you ma'am." 

| TIME SKIP |

We were with Cesar as he washed his clothes. "Dude we need to relocate the green fast, Like crazy fast cause I'm going crazy." Jamal told Cesar.

"I feel you. I didn't sleep more than a couple hours last night." Cesar groaned.

"A couple hours? Then you don't get to complain cause I'm talking total sleep deprivation. Like no sleep. You know maybe Ruby was onto something with this whole karma thing." Jamal spoke fast as I was dozing off.

"Maybe I need to make amends for digging up school property." Jamal theorized. I kinda fell asleep on the lockers. I guess I started snoring because out of nowhere Jamal yelled.

"Y/n!" He yelled causing me to jolt my head off my arms. "Huh!" I yelled and turned around to see Cesar shirtless. 

"Ew!" I yelled again covering my eyes. "You both meet me at my house after school. TO protect me. N/n I'd say you're pretty scary so please." Jamal pleaded.

"Yeah fine okay." I mumbled. "Are you okay?" Cesar asked. I nodded and rubbed my eyes as he put a shirt back on. "Yeah just tired."

Cesar looked at his phone and back up. "'l'll see you guys later, okay?" Cesar looked at us. 

Me and Jamal said and he walked out. "Y/n I have a question." Jamal hummed as we walked through a class. "What's up?" I raised my eyebrow to him.

"If I got another girlfriend. Would you be mad?" He asked. I looked at him. "Or jealous? Or anything?" He kept going. I shrugged.

"I don't think I would care. As long as it's not Monse or Jasmine, I'm good. I'd be proud." I told him. "Plus we aren't dating so why would it matter?"

"Oh, well you know some people get jealous when their exes date other people." Jamal spoke nervously. 

"Well I'm not some people. Date who you want as long as it's not illegal or weird. I don't have a say, make sure they are good for you though because I'll beat they ass." I told him and laughed.

We caught up to Cesar, Ruby and Monse as Ruby talked about how paranoid he was. 

Everyone looked over and gasped.

"Sorry, did we scare you? Seems to be a lot of that lately. It's like one second you're minding your own business and then bam! Beady eyes and rosy cheeks staring right at you."

 "I know how you feel, Although I wouldn't say Jasmine has beady eyes."

"He's talking about the gnomes." I clarified.

"Well I'm talking about Jasmine! Everytime I say her name a few times she appears it's like Jasmine! Jasmine! Jasmine!" Out of nowhere, Jasmine came up.

 "Booo!" Everyone jumped. "I found you!"

"You did." Ruby groaned. "Are you okay? You look pale." Jasmine asked him. "No I'm not okay!"

We sat down. "We'll catch you guys later." Cesar said. I gave Cesar a peace sign as they walked past. 

Jamal sat his head on my lap and took deep breaths as Ruby and Jasmine talked.

Completely wandered off into space and then I saw Jasmine run away. "That would be great but Raul is retired!"

"I know, which means maybe I won't be seeing her for quite some time." Ruby spoke. 

"Y/n you look completely flushed of energy. What's wrong?" Ruby asked. Jamal looked up at me.

"I don't know I'm having stomach-" I said only for Jamal to shush me. "Shhhh, don't announce you are on your...if it's that's time." He whispered. 

"Oh my god, are you pregnant?" Jamal yelled out, causing passing students to look over. I hit his head.

"No! It's probably nothing." I told him. "You know, Y/n If your pregnant you can tell me." Ruby muttered, looking up at me. 

"I'd tell all of you just so Jamal doesn't shit his pants if I say it's a secret." I explained. Jamal gasped. "I would not-"

"Yeah you would." Me and Ruby spoke in unison. 

"Anyways Jamal we gotta head to class. See you later, wifey." I winked at Ruby and smiled.

"Bye, I'll see you later." Ruby groaned. As me and Jamal were walking to class he kept staring at me.

"What, J?" I asked.

"You sure you aren't pregnant? And even IF you were, who would the dad be?" Jamal interrogated. "I'm not pregnant, and no one would be the dad."