Guess Whos Back

| SIX WEEKS LATER... |

Me, Spooky and Cesar were taking drive. I was in the back text Latrelle. We became friends which is weird since he tries to fuck me every moment we are alone and well he's apart of the Prophet$ and my family is part of the Santos. While we were driving Oscar hit brakes.

"What the hell!" I saw Monse. "Oscar can I go with Monse?" I asked excitedly. He nodded and Cesar got out to help me out the car.

"What about Cesar?"

"We have some business bebita." Oscar said. I looked down and nodded.

When they drove off I saw Jamal and Ruby. I ran up and hopped to hug Monse.

"Heavy... ass." Monse snickered, her arms wrapped around me securely to make sure I didn't fall.

"When did Oscar get out?" Monse asked. "6 weeks ago." Ruby said.

"Now it makes sense."

"What? What makes sense?"

"Whatever Cesar said he said to impress Oscar, Cesar's terrified by his brother." She came to the conclusion. "Along with everyone else."

"What did Cesar say?" I asked only to be ignored. "So who cares what he said?" Monse said. "What did he say?" I asked again.

"You two just drop it." Ruby groaned. I rolled my eyes. "Do I look like I can drop it?" Monse asked sarcastically. "Actually you do you just wont." Jamal said. I elbowed him slightly.

"TAX TIME BITCHES!" We heard Latrelle behind us. "HANDS UP MONEY OUT!" He yelled. We turned around and he smirked. Ruby, Monse and Jamal put their hands up but I didn't.

"Wassup Baby. I see you got a new boyfriend." Latrelle said to me referring to Jamal. "Boy, shut the hell up."

Not yet at least I really do like Jamal but only Latrelle and Cesar knew.

"Okay well when was you going to text me back?" He asked. "I did it's sending!" I defended.

I could feel my friend's eyes on me. "Excuse me how can we take our money out with our hands up?"

"I know you kids got that back to school money."

"It's orientation day so technically we're neither back to school nor out of school. We're-" Monse ranted but Ruby put his hand over her mouth shutting her up. "We don't have any money." Ruby said. "What about that twenty?" Jamal blurted out.

Latrelle held his hand out. "Jesus Jamal." I said laughing. Ruby gave Latrelle the 20$ he had.

We turned around and started walking away. "Aye bae you got a fat ass!" Latrelle yelled. "Fuck off, 'trelle!" I yelled back.

"I'll see you guys later."

They waved. I ran over to my house and saw the Santos and Cesar. "Hey Cesar. Hey Spooks."

"Hey." Cesar said as I plopped on the couch next to him. "What's up, mama." Oscar greeted.

I was on my phone texting Ruby and he was telling me how he no longer has his own room because of his Abuelita.

"So they talked to you?" Cesar asked. "Yeah they did." I said. "So, what the hell did you say to make them stop talking to us?" I asked. He sighed.

"I need to talk to you." I heard Monse say. "All hell is going to break lose." I muttered but Oscar heard me and hit my arm softly. "I'm listening." Cesar said.

Monse looked around to see well my thirsty ass family members and some of Oscar's homies.

"Privately?" Monse said. "We can go inside." Cesar said. Oscar cleared his throat causing Cesar to sigh.