breathe

"ADELINE!" Mary, Lily, and Marlene screamed when Adeline walked into their dorm to get ready for Halloween.

Adeline threw up a peace sign. "Hey babes."

"Are you coming to party??" Marlene asked excitedly.

"Sadly." Adeline joked.

"Adeline decided to be the bestest friend ever and sacrifice her knitting time to make me happy." Dorcas said coming over to give Adeline a hug.

"Don't remind me. I have to knit ten sweaters for Christmas this year. Five times the amount I did two years ago. It just keeps going up."

"How dare you get more friends?" Dorcas said sarcastically.

"I know right. I should drop them all."

"What's your costume Addy?" Mary asked.

"No clue. Dorcas said she was handling it."

"And handle it I did." Dorcas reached into her trunk. "Ta-da"

Dorcas held up a familiar white vintage dress.

"Is that my dress?!??" Adeline walked over and took it from Dorcas, "You fixed it. And got the blood out."

"Yes ma'am."

"What costume am I wearing it for?" Adeline asked excitedly.

Dorcas split Adeline's hair in half and did two mock buns in the sides of her head.

"Sexy. Princess. Leia." Dorcas said smiling.

"Stop it omg."

"It's perfect!"

"Who's Princess Leia?" Marlene asked. She was the only pureblood in the group.

"Dorcas have you not made Mars watch Star Wars?" Mary asked in shock.

"I've shown her so many movies. That one must've fallen through the cracks." Dorcas said in disbelief.

"Fuck off just tell me." Marlene whined.

"She's from a movie." Dorcas began.

"She's hot as fuck." Mary continued.

"And she's a badass." Lily concluded.

"Okay fun." Marlene responded.

"We'll watch it next time you come over babes. There's a sequel coming out soon too." Dorcas told her.

The girls all settled in and began getting ready while blaring muggle music. When they finally finished they were only fifteen minutes late for the party.

"Let's go ladies." Lily said with a smile. She was dressed as an angel, Adeline assumed James would be the devil.

"Right after you Lils." Dorcas said getting up. Her and Marlene were doing Sonny and Cher. Finally,
Mary was dressed as Elvis and she told Adeline that Peter was Priscella.

The group headed down to the common room where the party was. Dorcas was under explicit directions to help Adeline stay away from Remus without arising suspicion.

"My angel you are looking stunning tonight." James said approaching Lily. He was completely painted red with his shirt off with devil horns on his head.

"James that paint better be dry if you're going to be near me." Lily said holding her hand out to stop him.

"Yes it's dry. I'm not a monster." James teased then looked up at the other girls, "You all look great ladi- Zipline????"