christmas tree farm

On the morning of Christmas Eve, Adeline ran up to Harry, Ron, Hermione in the Great Hall.

"Have you guys ever been out after curfew?" Adeline asked without any sort of greeting.

The three exchanged looks then turned back to Adeline.

"Noooo." Ron began.

"We would never." Harry added.

"That's against the rules." Hermione concluded.

"That's what I thought." Adeline laughed, "Meet me by the one-eyed witch tonight, okay?"

Harry cocked his head, "Are we going to Hogsmeade?"

Adeline's jaw dropped, "You already know about the passage? Never mind of course you do. James sure as Hell knew about it and you have his map."

"I didn't have a permission slip into Hogsmeade last year." Harry explained.

"I easily could've given you one if someone would've just visited me in prison." Adeline shrugged, "But meet me tonight around 10:30. Sound good?

"What if we get caught?" Hermione asked nervously.

"Peeves will handle Filch." Adeline reassured her, "And most of the other faculty owe me one."

"Why do they owe you one?" Ron asked.

"It's out of guilt for thinking I killed my best friends." Adeline replied bluntly.

"Right." Ron laughed.

"See you later children!" Adeline beamed as she turned away and headed to the faculty table.

***********

Adeline stood by the Witch holding a bag while waiting for the trio to arrive. They better not have gotten themselves caught. But finally, right at eleven, Adeline saw three pairs of feet coming towards her.

Suddenly three bodies appeared connected to the feet.

"Pardon my language, but what the fuck?" Adeline asked with wide eyes.

Harry's expression matched Adeline's as he asked, "Did you not know about the cloak?"

"How would I know that you have an Invisibility Cloak?!"

"It was my father's!"

"Okay so apparently, James never told me shit because, no, I didn't know about that. Merlin this is just like when they transformed in front of me because they thought I already knew they were Animagi. Everyone just assumes I know everything when I usually don't know a single thing."

"Sorry." Harry apologized, "But surprise! I have an Invisibility Cloak."

"I see that. Well I guess I don't see that." Adeline responded jokingly. "Now come on, let's go."

The trio followed Adeline through the passage for about an hour until she finally walked them to the Honeydukes cellar. Adeline casted a quick spell to silence them as she snuck the trio and herself out of the building and into the streets.

"Where are we going?" Ron asked as they followed her past the Three Broomsticks.

"My favorite place in Hogsmeade." Adeline answered.

"And what is that?" Hermione inquired.

Adeline stopped in front of a familiar pub and did jazz hands, "Hog's Head."