innocent

Harry had survived the first task to Adeline's relief. A bloody dragon. Something she joked about to McGonagall actually happened. Thankfully Harry was prepared, but things became tense between them as she realized that he was actually going to try and win.

She needed a break from the stress.

She needed to bake.

"Oi! Weasleys!" Adeline called out to the twins who were running through the hall. They froze and turned around.

"Hello Miss Wilson!" George replied innocently.

"Fancy seeing you here!" Fred added.

"Uhuh. Aren't you two supposed to be in class?" Adeline said narrowing her eyes.

"Bathroom!" Fred explained.

"Without a pass?"

"Oops we forgot." George shrugged.

"Mmkay boys how about we make a deal. I won't give you detention, if you do me a favor."

"We're great at favors." Fred said hurriedly.

"Whatever you need!" George added.

"According to Peeves, you two would be able to give me the password to the kitchens." Adeline replied.

"That's it?" George asked.

"That's easy you just tickle the pear!" Fred answered.

"I tickle the what now?" Adeline said furrowing her eyebrows.

"You tickle the pear!" George reaffirmed.

"Alright. Well if you're punking me, I'll carve your eyeballs out with a spoon and use them as ping pong balls."

"Wicked!" They said in sync.

"Get to class. If Filch catches you I won't cover for ya." Adeline said heading off in the opposite direction. She had been trying to find a moment to ask Fred and George for weeks but they were a slippery pair. And she didn't think they would admit they knew it if they weren't alone.

When Adeline arrived at the the portrait, she scanned the hallways to make sure she was alone.

"Better not be a prank." She mumbled to herself as she awkwardly tickled the pear in the painting. On command the portrait swung open, exposing the kitchens.

When Adeline stepped into the room, she hadn't expected to see Harry, Ron, and Hermione to be sitting at a table and eating.

"Harry?!" Adeline exclaimed.

"Adeline?" Harry responded confused.

"What are you three doing here?"

"Dobby started working here." Harry said gesturing to the house-elf sitting at their table.

Adeline looked at Dobby and gave a small smile, "Hello Dobby, long time no see."

"Miss Adeline!" Dobby said running over and hugging her. "I'm free!"

"I see that love! I'm so happy for you." Adeline turned to Harry, "How do you know Dobby?"

"Dobby tried to save my life in the second year. How do you know him?"

Adeline laughed nervously, "When his old master went to Hogwarts he would call for Dobby sometimes."

"And you met him? How? Did Malfoy parade him around?"

Dobby looked like he was about to explain their situation to Harry, but Adeline quickly cut him off, "That's not important Harry. What is important is that Dobby is finally free from that horrid horrid man. Now I came here to visit an old friend."