Introduction

Babes. Baaaaabes 🖤

It's finally happening. This is my new book Deadly Sins and I really really hope, you'll enjoy this one. I'm not lying when I say I've never been prouder of anything I've written.

Even though this is a Kyun-fanfic, I will serve ot7 stans here, I promise.

Trigger warnings:

there will be a lot of smut. The smuts are kind of a "fanservice" and aren't necessarily important for the storyline. HOWEVER you should read their dialogues before and maybe after the smut cause there might be a few important things hidden. Though I'll try to split the chapters in a way that makes it easy for you to skip them if you're not interested. 😌

I use choking, a lil spanking here and there and lots of dirty talk but besides that, my smuts are very... respectful 😂  (no degradation, humiliation, no absolute weird kinks) and ofc consensual.

Tho there will be a few triggering parts and I will add a trigger warning then! So please keep your eyes open for them!

This story is completely finished - you don't have to be scared that I won't finish it. Though, at the moment me and my bestie (the toughest and best editor in this world) are editing it, to give you the best experience possible. That's why I will upload the chapters bit by bit. I'll upload the prologue early next week and the following bit by bit when we're done editing them.

If you need music to read, I created a playlist, with the best songs for this story. You can find the link in my bio :)

Are you ready for sexy Demon Kyun to steal your heart and soul?

... you should organize some peaches, you might crave them 🍑😈