Intro

Title 穿成花瓶美人后我爆红全网/After dressing up as a vase beauty, I became popular all over the Internet
Author 奶糖团子精

Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shuming, a notorious vase artist in the peaceful world.
In order to fill her stomach, Shen Ming said that she would take any job!
As a result, the famous beauty in a vase began to dominate the entire network.

-The variety show "The Actors' Competition" invited her to participate, and gave the script of the scourge.
Shen Ming: Oh, it's just that there are mistakes in the supporting performances for people, it's simple.
On the day of the live competition, the charming and charming Shen Ming performed a scene of a drunken concubine accidentally smashing a solid wooden table into pieces.
Audiences:......!
Is this the servant helping up the delicate and feeble Concubine Yang?
Are you sure it's not the strong woman who just came down from Liangshan?

-The variety show "Let's Travel Together" invited her to participate and gave her a fine script.
Shen Ming: Oh, isn't it just pretending to be weak, simple.
But looking at the beauty in a vase like a willow in the wind, she carried two suitcases alone, wore high heels and went up and down the stairs four or five times without shaking, and when she was done, she was expressionless and coquettish in front of the camera, so tiring.
Audiences:......!
Anyway, you are panting and sweating.
Didn't you see that the sunny and muscular traffic niche next door started to shake their legs?

-The variety show "Leisure Life" invited her to participate and gave CP the script.
Shen Ming: Oh, isn't it just a confession to actor Lu, it's simple.
The first episode was aired, and I saw Shen Ming alone with a big ax skillfully chopping firewood, lighting a fire, turning over three acres of land by himself, gnawing corn in front of the public, and said to the actor Lu expressionlessly: I like you.
Audiences:......?
As long as you smile and eat the corn slower, we will believe it!
Actor Lu squinted his eyes and looked at her for a long time, and smiled: "Then let's start dating today." On the first day of the variety show's
premiere, the ratings exploded and the entire network was paralyzed.

Netizens bet on when the pair of CPs will be untied.
But seeing the beauty in the vase lead the whole crew in variety shows of survival in the wild, acting smoothly in movies and plays, and naturally never using a substitute, she acted righteously for the female artist who was bullied, and won the best actress crown when she was proposed in public by that one.
It was only then that they realized that this was a fucking lock for CP.

Content tags: Fantasy space travel through time and space Modern overhead

search keywords: Protagonist: Shen Ming, Lu Chi┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

One-sentence introduction: Beauty in a vase will also become popular on the Internet