Chapter 41

Chapter 41 The second episode of the variety show starts broadcasting (second update)...

    After recording two stops in a row, everyone was a little tired.

    However, living together for more than ten days has made the tacit understanding between the guests higher and higher, and the atmosphere has become more and more harmonious. A group of people got off the plane, feeling a little reluctant to part ways about to go their separate ways.

    I don't know if it's because Fang Xueqian talked about it when he was riding a horse, and Fang Xueqian's arrogance completely disappeared. She and Su Jing held Shen Ming's arm on the left and right, and the three of them walked side by side like conjoined twins. It was because Lu Chi, who was determined to find a gap to say a few words with Shen Ming, couldn't get in.

    He could only quietly look at Shen Ming not far away.

    Soon, several assistants came to pick them up, waved away, and started to go about their own business.

    And Shen Ming had to wait for a while because Yuan Bao was late.

    She looked at Lu Chi who was left at the end, and asked with some doubts: "Didn't Teacher Lu have time to leave? Your assistant is also late?

    " , There is no team for the time being, and I plan to contact acquaintances to come and pick them up."

    Lu Chi revealed his termination of the contract in a few words, and sat a little lonely in his seat.

    Shen Ming didn't ask in detail, but only issued an invitation: "If Teacher Lu doesn't mind, you can take my car back later? My assistant is coming soon." "Thank you." "It's okay." After successfully getting into the

    car

    ,

    Lu Chi's eyes obviously lit up.

    But he still didn't know how to continue chatting with Shen Ming.

    Lu Chi can be considered a talkative and 'smooth' person on weekdays, he can chat with anyone, and he never stands cold. But here with Shen Ming, she couldn't find a suitable topic every time.

    Finally, he shyly took out two hot candies from his pocket.

    "Candy?"

    The orange-yellow candy was lying quietly in Lu Chi's palm, Shen Ming touched it, and returned the last remaining piece of chocolate.

    Lu Chi didn't eat it, just stuffed it into his pocket, coughed lightly and said, "You mentioned before that I would teach you acting, if you have time these two days..." "Yes     !

    " When it was over,     Shen

Ming couldn't wait to answer: "I have time these few days, Mr. Lu, when are you going to teach me? Do you need me to prepare anything in advance? Where is the location?"

I'm a little excited.

    Because there was no conflict with Fang Xueqian, the three of them stayed in the room and chatted almost all night last night. Shen Ming didn't figure out anything else, but she had a basic understanding of 'acting skills'. concept.

    Fang Xueqian and Su Jing are both actors.

    Over the years, there have been times when they made less money, but they can always receive dramas, and the indispensable thing is the blessing of acting skills.

    And Shen Ming, as a young actor who is not on the 18th line, has finally gotten a little splash recently, and is gradually becoming popular. The most important thing is to improve his professional ability. If you want to have a job all the time, you have to work hard in this area.