Chapter 30

Chapter 30 Compared to acting, Lu Chi now has a...

    What Lu Chi explained in person is well known on the Internet. A little bit of footage of the two of them in the same frame before was also edited into various MVs. Two hours later, a new CP named 'Chi Ming Double Standard' was born.

    Most of Lu Chi's only fans are still not happy, clamoring that their brother (husband) should not have any relationship with other women, especially Shen Ming's mouse shi.

    Then the CP fans happily released a screenshot of Lu Chi's explanation in person, slapped it in front of them, and asked San Lian enthusiastically—have you ever

    seen Lu Chi get close to anyone on purpose?

    Have you ever seen Lu Chi having an affair with someone?

    Have you ever seen a woman who asked Lu Chi to explain herself?

    ...

    The Wei fan and the CP fan are completely torn apart, and the torn one is called a dark, dark world, and there is no light in the world, and I can't wait to beat each other to death.

    Lu Chi didn't pay attention to these matters at all. After he hung up the phone, he put the announcement issued by the studio in front of Xu An, and said with a gloomy expression: "This is how the studio usually handles things? This announcement, do you think it is reasonable? Is it?"

    This is the meaning of settling accounts after autumn.

    Xu An asked suspiciously, "Isn't this reasonable?"

    Lu Chi asked, "What's reasonable? All the announcements didn't mention Shen Ming's position in this matter. If she were to enter the hospital instead, I would By the side, how will this announcement be written?"

    Xu An said without hesitation: "Shen Ming is sick, Brother Lu, you kindly send her to the hospital!"

    They first guarantee the interests of their own artists, so what does other artists have to do with them?

    Everyone is self-sacrificing. Shen Ming is notorious this time. To put it bluntly, he is not popular, and the team behind him is not strong enough to make the most correct public relations in the first time.

    There is one thing to say, artists outside the 18th line should be like this.

    Lu Chi stared at Xu An fixedly, Xu An was hairy when he looked straight at him.

    He said cautiously: "Lu, Brother Lu, if you have anything to say, just say it. I'm so scared when you look at me like this."

    Lu Chi didn't speak, but was suddenly awakened by this incident.

    He suddenly realized that the self who used to keep talking about fighting for his dream was a bit ridiculous. Which of the current management team, company, including the resources of his debut years did not come from the shadow of his ancestors? Even if he is the one who plays the role, but he can be replaced by Shen Ming's current position...

    Can he really stand up?

    "Heh..."

    Suddenly, Lu Chi couldn't hold back a sneer.

    Xu An didn't know what was going on, and felt guilty in his heart.

    Compared with other entertainers under his command, this one is different. He is not only an entertainer, an actor, but he is also his own prince. I was originally a finance major, but after graduation I had to enter this line of work for my mother who died young. For this matter, I heard that he was beaten before he was released.