Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Finally understand what it means to live like a year. ...

    Due to the latest issues of "Let's Travel Together", the outside world has hyped the "Chi Ming Double Standard" CP is booming.

    And the discord between Shen Ming and Fang Xueqian was also explained clearly during the trip to Norway. Didn't you see the scene where Shen Ming is a good rider and directly leads Fang Xueqian to gallop on the grassland?

    Direct boyfriend force MAX.

    How can this be called disagreement?

    It was obvious that she had settled her past suspicions and turned enemies into friends, but now she is as good as a best friend!

    The two Weibos are all @及友友, breaking the previous rumors with their own hands.

    Later, when several people participated in the Medieval Festival in Sweden, Shen Ming's ex-rumored boyfriend Ji Ming participated. The complicated love triangle was enough to make outsiders talk about it for a long time, and the trending searches remained high.

    But in general, most people still change their minds about Shen Ming, and even turn black fans into fans.

    After all, no one thought about the personality of the vase beauty Shen Ming in private. Sometimes soft and cute, sometimes strong, and sometimes people feel that she is out of tune with this world. She has her own set of rules for doing things, which makes this woman full of mystery.

    The content of the next two issues surprised the audience even more.

    Draw the bow and shoot the arrow, hitting the bull's-eye again and again; the horse race won the first place; even in close combat with others, the clean and neat skills are enough to stun the audience, exclaiming that Shen Ming looks like a fragile little vase , In fact, there is a ferocious beast inside, the kind that is fierce enough to kill people!

    Shen Ming's Weibo fans skyrocketed to several million overnight.

    Shen Ming, who used to have mostly male fans in the past, has reaped a wave of female fans this time. Many people check in on Weibo every day, shouting at her husband is very exciting. On the other hand, on Lu Chi's side, he likes to mention the title of "Little Wife", and fans jokingly say that Lu Yingdi has no boyfriend in front of Shen Ming.

    Because Shen Ming is more MAN than him, and has more boyfriend power?

    Ning Xingyan, who has been paying attention to online public opinion, has expectations about Shen Ming's popularity. He was worried before, but now he is even more worried.

    If the heat was so high, the film would be rushed, and he would be annoyed to death.

    Therefore, Shen Ming felt the 'deep love' from the director.

    "You still had some problems with how you dealt with it just now. You didn't control your emotions properly. You should make adjustments after you go back." Ning Xingyan lowered his head and randomly checked a short section of the script, "Hey, this section is about your rivalry with Ji Cheng, act first I'll take a look."

    "Okay."

    Shen Ming gave Di Minghao a look next to him who had been correcting his words for two days.

    Di Minghao released a kind smile at her, and approached her with an affectionate appearance at the fastest speed, his lips quivered twice, and whispered: "Qingchi, is that you?" Shen Ming faced

    him The eyes, the chin slightly retracted, and the pupils drooped.

    "Stop, stop!"

    Ning Xingyan couldn't bear this kind of torture, so he took the lead to call stop, and asked: "I gave you time to cultivate a sense of tacit understanding, what did you cultivate? Ji Cheng, you put away that pretendingly affectionate expression." He looks so frivolous and greasy that I'm going to throw up. And Shen Ming, what are you playing again? The current situation is about the two meeting each other after a year. You can see that he looks like an enemy in front of him. This is Do you have the eyes you should have when you look at someone you like?"