Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Tsk, man...

    In order to integrate into the surrounding environment as soon as possible, all the guests changed into the costumes prepared by the program group as quickly as possible, and even the filming team also put on a robe outside indiscriminately, trying to blend in as much as possible.

    It is said that a man depends on his clothes and a horse depends on his saddle. The originally glamorous guests changed their robes, and instantly became...

    gray.

    Yes, it is the real meaning of ashes.

    Fang Xueqian, who has great experience in matching clothes and makeup, was the first to overturn. She looked at the short and fat herself in the mirror and screamed in disbelief.

    "Ah——"

    "Who is this woman in the mirror, why is she so ugly, take it away!"

    Fang Xueqian covered her eyes, determined not to look at herself in the mirror.

    Su Jing also changed her body and came over. Glancing at the images of the two in the mirror, she bared her teeth and said, "Hiss, the clothes I used to wear are really not aesthetically pleasing. What are you wearing now? It's like hanging a bed sheet."

    Fang Xueqian covered her face and agreed again and again.

    Isn't it just hanging sheets?

    It was still the monochrome, gray clothes that were hung from old bed sheets that had been used for an unknown number of years.

    Not to mention the color.

    This V-neck dress alone does not show their advantages.

    Others wear clothes to maximize their strengths and avoid weaknesses, and to highlight their figure.

    It's good to replace it with this one, it's a sunny doll, except for the one whose head is all over the body, and it's also a dilapidated and dirty doll that has been exposed to the wind and rain for a long time.

    Don't mention how depressed the two ladies who love beauty are.

    Based on the principle of losing face, Fang Xueqian couldn't help knocking on the door, and urged: "Shen Ming, have you changed, come out and let me see how the suit you are wearing is good."

    Su Jing also said: "Yeah, Mingming, hurry up and change."

    They couldn't wait to pull Dora into the water alone!

    Shen Ming let out an 'hmm' in the room, and speeded up.

    And then...

    Fang Xueqian and Su Jing's eyes were glazed over, and they shed disappointing tears.

    "No, why is Shen Ming's suit so good-looking? I'm not convinced, I want to change!" Fang Xueqian yelled loudly, her mentality almost collapsed.

    Su Jing looked Shen Ming up and down several times, and couldn't help feeling sour.

    They are all in one series, so why did Shen Ming wear this old sack-like skirt with a sense of beauty?

    Su Jing glanced at Shen Ming's faintly visible career line, then turned her head and touched her itchy nose.

    That's great.

    It's because she has such a good figure that she can hold up in anything.

    The big camera brother who was being questioned by Fang Xueqian next to him had no choice but to whisper: "Aren't your clothes all the same?" Obviously they are all