Chapter 22

Chapter 22 The female goose is so cool

    After hanging the concentric lock, everyone went to the Helsinki Cathedral next door, which is also called the White Church by the locals.

    It is considered a representative building of Helsinki, but they came late, the White Church does not look as bright as in the tourist photos, but it also has a special flavor.

    In an open space not far away, there was a group of people building a platform, and more and more people stopped around, and even many people began to find an open space to sit, waiting for something.

    Yin Baize asked suspiciously: "Brother Lu, what are you going to do? Is there an event?"

    Lu Chi nodded and said, "I asked the front desk yesterday, and she said that there is a choir at the White Church to hold an event today, so I It was only planned to the end.”

    They came at a lucky time, because the Flow festival is about to start, and many activities will be held together in the near future, and the tourists can be regarded as a feast for the ears.

    As for Lu Chi's arrangement, it was obvious for whom.

    Wang Yixuan's eyes lit up like a kilowatt light bulb in an instant, and he said excitedly: "Hurry up, let's find a good seat early, and it will affect the sense of hearing when we are late!" The group quickly found a seat and took a seat

    .

    The choir quickly entered and sang songs.

    Although people don’t understand Finnish, music has no borders and you can still feel the emotions in it.

    Wang Yixuan's excited hands kept beating on his knees, humming along from time to time, which attracted the attention of others.

    Lu Chi had no choice but to explain to them that he was also a music lover, so he couldn't hold back his participation for a while, and the passers-by nodded in understanding and released a kind smile.

    Shen Ming didn't have much feeling for music, and even felt sleepy after listening to it for a long time.

    She couldn't help yawning, her beautiful eyes were filled with tears, and the way she tilted her head with her hands on her chin made Su Jing couldn't help but shouted cute, and she took the initiative to pass her shoulders over.

    "Would you like to lean against me to sleep for a while? I guess it will take some time before I can go back to the hotel. Seeing Yixuan's appearance, I guess I suddenly got inspiration." "Okay, thank you     .

    "

Lie on Su Jing's shoulder, listening to the foreign language tunes, slowly narrowed her eyes.

    As the evening wind blew, Xiao Tuo, who was standing on the top of his head, bent over, then stood up tremblingly, swaying with the wind, like a timid young grass, very cute to look at.

    Su Jing, who had been staring at it for a long time, couldn't control her little heart that was about to move anymore, she quietly stretched out her magic claws and touched the small tugging on Shen Ming's head, gently and slowly, passed her hand twice If the addiction is removed, the person involved is not allowed to find out.

    Putting all this into his eyes, Lu Chi sneered in his heart: Ha, let's try another one to see if he is thick-skinned! Don't get beaten again.

    Lu Chi still vividly remembers the scene of Shen Ming grabbing his arm and pressing him on the plane seat last time.