Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Teacher Lu, Does He Don't Want Face?

    A full storage room looks like a lot of alcohol, but these are three days' worth.

    The guests filled half the car, and Charlie stopped it.

    "Keep more first. If they are sold out, we will come back and move. Now we should go to decorate the site. Here are your bracelets. You can enter and exit the site at will within three days." Charlie gave them the bracelets, and several of them put them on

    . , set off together with the truck.

    When the truck arrived at the venue, the place was still empty. Apart from the extremely gorgeous decoration of the main stage, several small and medium stages around it were also well decorated. The wide lawn is filled with tables and chairs to provide a place to rest, and the places on both sides of the main road are allocated to merchants' stalls.

    It wasn't too early for them to come, and there are already many shops around that are almost ready. Seeing their huge group of people, there are still many oriental faces and cameras, and they are a little curious.

    "Hey, Charlie, what are you planning to do this year? And you brought the camera team?"

    A bearded man came from the next booth, trying to find out some news.

    Charlie smiled, pretending to be mysterious, "You'll know when the time comes, of course it's a secret now."

    The bearded man smiled shyly, and returned to his booth in a daze, not paying attention.

    Their sales are the best at the music festival every year, so what if Charlie hires foreign aid?

    This year is still his defeat!

    The competition among the shops is far greater than what the guests imagined. Even though they have prepared almost the same shops, watching them put up their signs and use the gimmick of making dumplings on the spot to attract customers, they also hurriedly called out their tunes. Bartender, start mixing colorful cocktails.

    Or let the girls who are invited temporarily change into passionate|spicy dresses and shake around the booth.

    Each has its own way of attracting customers.

    There are endless bells and whistles.

    Charlie was also a little anxious. He told his chef a few words, and then discussed with Lu Chi: "Lu, let us be responsible for today's wine production, but for the food, can you strictly control it? Ladies Maybe you can come and participate in our music festival with beautiful makeup."

    "What does the makeup mean?"

    "Here, look at that beautiful lady."

    Charlie pointed to the hourly worker invited by the bearded family next door.

    All of them are beautiful girls, with navel-baring outfits, miniskirts, small crowns on their heads, heavy makeup on their faces, and a lot of small diamonds on their foreheads and cheeks.

    The morning light fell on the face, and the colorful light scattered everywhere, which was really eye-catching.

    This is the custom of their local young people participating in music festivals. They dance crazily to super rhythmic rock music with ostentatious costumes and jewelry, plus eye-catching makeup. They are definitely the most attractive one on the field.

    There are three beautiful oriental women in their team. After dressing up, they are definitely the most dazzling presence in the entire music festival.