Chapter 8

Chapter 8 A dance, 50,000 yuan, worth it!

    #《艺术人的赛赛》第一期#

    #卢池祝福物#【热】

    #露池式艺首首#【火】

    #卢池沉茶同台#【火火】

    #沉茶花瓶美人#

    #沉茶The Eighth Set of Radio Gymnastics#【Hot】

    #齐晶凯白罗首遇一笑恩恩恩#【Hot】

    In order to create momentum for the live broadcast in a few days, the program group of "Actors' Competition" completed the first phase of the program as quickly as possible After editing and broadcasting, the hot search list was full on the day of broadcasting, which was extremely popular.

    But who is the hottest?

    Naturally, it was Lu Chi, the new movie star. The word Lu Chi alone could make a lot of fans scream.

    In addition, Shen Ming, the famous beauty in a vase, was also pulled out for a walk, scolded to death, and Shen Ming's Weibo comment area, which had been doing nothing for a long time, fell again. Especially Lu Chi's fans were the most scolded.

    I've seen disgusting people, but I've never seen such disgusting people. After explaining it, I want to be on the same stage?

    You can't catch a sheep to squeeze the wool.

    Almost bald!

    The person involved, Shen Ming, didn't care about it at all. He was sitting at home swiping his phone, his expression becoming more and more serious.

    When Yuan Bao pushed the door in with his lunch in hand, he saw this scene.

    It's just that she thought Shen Ming was looking at the comment section, and comforted her with a serious face: "Sister Ming, don't pay attention to those comments on the Internet, they are all keyboard warriors and brainless. No matter what they say, in my In my heart, your acting skills are definitely the best!"

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Shen Ming glanced at her quietly, as if she was asking this question, can you go on?

    Yuan Bao coughed, put the lunch on the table, and went to the side to tidy up other things.

    "Yuan Bao, did I do anything to Jiang Yuefei that day when I was drunk?" Shen Ming asked.

    Yuan Bao recalled the scene of that day, and said: "No, right? Brother Yue Fei was very polite when he called me to inform me, and even sent us to the car in person. And sister Ming, you really don't look drunk at all. Your name is all wrong, I thought you were awake."

    Shen Ming: "...Oh."

    Shen Ming has no memory of that day at all.

    Alcohol is a good thing. One sip of wine that day directly made her let go of all her defenses and had a good night's sleep.

    It's just that from that day on, Jiang Yuefei's attitude changed a hundred and eighty degrees. When inviting rehearsals in WeChat, he respectfully used his honorific title?

    Those fearful and frightened eyes are obviously looking at a different kind of eyes.

    That feeling...

    Shen Ming pursed her lips, and her pupils gradually became darker.

    "Oh, sister Ming, don't worry about it so much."