Chapter 24

Chapter 24 At this moment, Lu Chi wished he had died...

    It was a music festival, and there was carnival everywhere, but the hospital was deserted.

    From the moment Shen Ming entered the hospital with her in his arms, the nurse on duty rushed over pushing the bed and asking about the patient's condition.

    Of course, no matter if it was a doctor, a nurse, or a passing patient, they couldn't help but give them sideways glances. The two middle-aged men did not help, but instead let a little girl come in with the patient in her arms. How ungentlemanlike it was.

    Bah, spit on!

    Because of the language barrier here, the accompanying camera brother was negotiating with the doctor throughout the whole process. The point is that the big cameraman doesn't know what happened to Lu Chi, so he can only ask Shen Ming.     Shen Ming put the

    person on the bed, and said without hesitation: "Mental illness, very serious."

If you have a serious mental illness, if you don't improve, you will eventually lose yourself and lose control.

    Lu Chi, this is obviously a stress response caused by being stimulated by a certain scene or object.

    After understanding the basic situation, the nurse suggested to go for a comprehensive examination first.

    Unfortunately, the patient did not cooperate.

    Shen Ming came up to push him away, but Lu Chi, who had become a ball of shrimp, quickly grabbed Shen Ming's wrist, curled up and said, "Let me...be quiet for a while.

    " Lu Chi felt more psychologically uncomfortable, with a splitting headache and constant tinnitus. Only by holding something in his hand could he feel a little bit of comfort.

    Shen Ming stopped.

    It was the first time for her to see Lu Chi showing such a painful expression, looking down at him for a long time, Shen Ming turned her head and said: "It's not a big problem, just give him a private space, I will keep an eye on him."

    "Are you sure?"

    The camera brother asked anxiously, this is not a joke, why does he look at Lu Yingdi as if he is dying, his face is really bad.

    Shen Ming nodded, "I'm sure, I'll be responsible for what happens."

    After talking about this, the two of them didn't dare to say more, and explained to the nurse to rent an empty ward, and pushed people in.

    And Lu Chi never let go of Shen Ming's palm that was tightly clasped.

    A group of people moved to the ward in a big way, no one cared about the others, so no one noticed that behind them, there was a camera following them closely, until they entered the ward, and then slowly retracted .

    ...

    By the time Lu Chi woke up from the terrible nightmare, it was already unknown how much time had passed.

    What he saw when he opened his eyes was the sunset behind the glass window. The orange sunlight slanted into the room, warming even the dust in the air.

    It's good that he's still alive.

    Lu Chi blinked, and couldn't help showing a happy smile.

    "Are you awake?"

    A clear and cold voice came, breaking the silence in the room.

    Before Lu Chi could react, he just heard the voice and asked again: "Can I let go of my hand when I wake up?"