Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Airborne flying guests (second update)...

    Before Shen Ming struggled to harass her, Lu Chi passed a script to her and asked Shen Ming to write a review and a short biography of the protagonist after reading the script. The next day, he would open a video at noon and night for a Spot check, teach some basic expression exercises.

    Shen Ming agreed without saying a word, and printed it out that day, and opened it page by page.

    Seeing the dialogue part of the characters, he will read it out in a low voice, trying to understand the meaning in it, and carefully writing the biographies of the characters, which makes Yuan Bao, who is temporarily living in Shen Ming's apartment, exclaim repeatedly that sister Ming is working too hard!

    It's one thing to see it, another thing to read it, and quite another to actually practice it.

    At noon the next day, Shen Ming still felt a burst of pressure during the video chat with Lu Chi. Seeing Lu Chi was like meeting the former training officer of the base!

    "How's the script going?"

    In the video, Lu Chi asked with a smile in a suit.

    Seeing that his image was too serious, he stretched out his hand to loosen the mouth, and rolled up his sleeves.

    "I've finished reading the script, and I've finished the homework assigned by you, Mr. Lu. Do you want to send it?" "

    Not for the time being."

    Although Shen Ming was still expressionless in the video, Lu Chi still noticed her from some small movements. tension.

    "Have you had lunch yet?"

    "...haven't eaten yet."

    Shen Ming glanced at the delicious ingots eaten not far away, with a slightly resentful look in his eyes.

    Seeing her appearance, Lu Chi couldn't help chuckling and said, "It's just right, I haven't eaten, why don't we chat while eating?"

    Shen Ming: "Okay!"

    Having food in front of him really eased the tension between the two There's an eerie atmosphere between them.

    Especially once Shen Ming eats, her earnestness will make everyone think that she is eating some delicious food, even Lu Chi has eaten a lot, and it is rare to feel full.

    It seems that the doctor's suggestion is good.

    Eating with people you like can really increase your appetite.

    After lunch, it was Lu Chi's one-on-one teaching time.

    Lu Chi, who is a beginner of the pure experience school, has not done any orthodox acting studies, but he still understands some basics.

    The most difficult thing right now is how to make Shen Ming feel the same emotions and express them smoothly.

    Lu Chi vowed to start his first teaching lesson.

    ten minutes later.

    With a forced smile, Lu Chi praised her a few words, and pointed out her shortcomings by the way.

    Twenty minutes later.

    Lu Chi nodded perfunctorily, euphemistically saying that there is still more room for improvement.

    After half an hour.

    Lu Chi couldn't laugh anymore, and began to doubt his life.     Shen Ming looked innocent, and asked expectantly