Chapter 101 - 110

.
Chapter 101 Survival Variety Show Trailer (Second Update)...

    "Borderless" exploded and became a good-footed horse in Lunar New Year movies.

    The extremely low screening rate has brought about extremely high attendance and box office, and major theaters have added more shows. Facts have proved that this film can indeed be played. Even though its layout is not too big and the storyline is clichéd, it still managed to get out of the circle with the play and Shen Ming's face.

    It took only ten days for the film to go online, and the box office directly exceeded 400 million. In the next half month, it accumulated nearly 300 million box office.

    In the end, before it was released, the total box office almost reached 800 million.

    And Shen Ming also made a beautiful comeback with this "Boundless", and once she got rid of her title of "vase", fans also raised their eyebrows and used this box office to fight back against the sunspots. .

    Said that our Shen Ming is a beauty in a vase?

    wrong!

    Please remove the word vase, she is a beauty with acting skills and good looks!

    The few promotional pictures that were posted afterwards completely silenced the sunspots.

    This year, the whole Xiwei had a happy time. The company account that seldom posted official blogs on weekdays turned into a little fan girl, and all the microblogs posted every day were beautiful photos of Lin Qingchi in "Borderless".

    Qingshui Furong's, domineering Yujie's, unrestrained swordsman's, and beauty's tears, are simply blowing Shen Ming's beauty to death.

    It is undeniable that there are still a lot of good-looking parties in this world.

    After watching this movie, the passers-by who followed and scolded it immediately became very popular. There are not many young ladies with this kind of acting skills and good looks online!

    Pink powder!

    For a month, the name Shen Ming was frequently searched. Except for being hacked at the beginning, the others were all for her appearance and acting skills. The comment area also changed from a smoky atmosphere to an orderly one. Get orderly, and some even check in on time every day.

    Every day my sister grows and my sister is short, I will pay for my life for my sister.

    Being so affirmed by others, Shen Ming is naturally happy, looking at the comment section every day cheerfully, even eating an extra bowl of rice than usual.

    "Borderless" got a box office of 800 million with an investment cost of 10 to 20 million? All the bigwigs knew what they were relying on. The environment that was unfriendly to Shen Ming before immediately changed its direction. The number of script invitations and variety show invitations was shocking.

    The company's attitude has taken a 180-degree turn.

    Fang Mao, who was quite critical of Shen Ming before, took a thick stack of scripts, and said with a smile: "I really didn't misunderstand the person. I said earlier that Shen Ming was destined to be our company's golden phoenix. I said before that Once the box office of this movie exceeds 100 million, I will let you take the path of acting in the future. I, Fang Mao, never break my promise. Come on, these are the film and television resources that will be cast in the coming year. Shen Ming, you can choose carefully and see which one you are interested in. "

    "Boss Fang, this is..."

    Sun Anqi was dumbfounded.

    It's so simple to let Shen Ming choose by himself, the company won't participate?