Chapter 70

Chapter 70 The little girl looks beautiful, working...

    In terms of work, the old lady is definitely a good hand, otherwise she would not be able to plant such a large piece of corn on the top of the mountain by herself. But people can't accept their old age, and their physical strength can't keep up. Seeing that Shen Ming's speed of breaking corn didn't slow down at all, it was even faster.

    The old lady: "..."

    The old lady decided not to make trouble with herself, so she took the sickle and went to the corn mountain.

    While drinking water to quench their thirst, they watched a large group of people working in the field with cold eyes.

    Seeing that the two girl dolls were tired of screaming coquettishly, the old lady couldn't help muttering: "Ha, what kind of work are the delicate girl dolls doing in the mountains? It doesn't look like that.

    " Putting down the corn, he said dissatisfied: "Who says girls can't work? Didn't you lose when you competed with Shen Ming just now? Look, she's almost finished half an acre of land now!" "...

    "

    The old lady's face stiffened, and she said with a tiger face: "What do you know, you little baby? I'm too old to keep up with the speed. If I were five or six years younger, I could clean up all the cornfields in one morning Okay."

    "Slightly slightly, bragging."

    "Hey! You doll, do you know how to respect the old and love the young?"

    "I'm only 16 this year, and I'm not yet an adult!"

    The old lady's eyes suddenly softened. What did you say. On the contrary, Shu Tongtong saw that she was too hot to keep sweating, so she thoughtfully took off her hat and fanned her, and asked her why she planted so many corn fields, and if there were any other things, and finally took out her pocket to make her own The Grasshopper gave her one.

    Shu Tongtong is awkward and doesn't shout, but the little grasshopper is a medium for children to express their kindness.

    The old lady's rough palm stroked the little grasshopper a few times, and she couldn't help showing a smile on her face.

    There was still an old lady in the field before, and the others did not dare to be lazy, no matter how tired they were, they had to continue. But seeing the old lady resting, Guan Ruolan and Yan Shiyue wanted to rest.

    Not much, just sit under a tree.

    Guan Ruolan couldn't resist making this request.

    Jiang Yuan didn't speak, he wanted to rest himself, so he only focused on Lu Chi. However, Lu Chi looked at Shen Ming, who was working at a consistent speed, and his arms were getting stronger. He said to them: "Go to rest under the tree when you are tired, and continue later. We have to clean up these cornfields today. "

    "Such a large piece, do we have to collect it all?!"

    Guan Ruolan looked disheveled, a little unwilling.

    It’s not enough to cooperate with the recording, why do you have to finish it?

    If you don't have a whole day, where can you finish it?

    Yan Shiyue even regretted why she had to go up the mountain, wouldn't it be good to stay down and make a stove with Lin Gaohan? God knows that I am tired and hot now, and my makeup is all over.

    "It's convenient to clean up when the sun is good."

    "But..."

    Guan Ruolan hesitated to speak, her eyes turned to Jiang Yuan and Lu Chi for help, obviously wanting to go down the mountain. Now there is no doubt that a ladder is needed to pass it over. Jiang Yuan rubbed his nose and continued to work as if he didn't see it.