Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Make a good script, please start your performance...

    #沉茶平少无奇的健康小天兰#

    An unexpected live broadcast quickly went out of the circle with extremely fast popularity, became a hot search, and quickly rose to the front row at an extremely fast speed.

    Click on the hot search entry to enter, and the target is Shen Ming's beautiful face.

    Among other things, plain makeup can really fight.

    But after carefully clicking on the content below, everyone was puzzled.

    What one hundred pull-ups?

    What two hundred crunches and three hundred squats?

    Damn, even a fitness trainer wouldn't dare to brag like that, wouldn't you be afraid of muscle dissolution if you continue to practice like this?

    Heh, bragging and not drafting, I'd like to see what you're messing around with again.

    Then...

    a real slap in the face.

    Everyone came in with a sneer, in a trance of prosperity, doubting the way out of life, and finally couldn't help but sigh: the current female stars are really hardworking!

    Some people seem to be weak and weak, and they don't eat fireworks. Who knows how much sweat she has put in behind her back?

    In order to keep in shape, he practiced desperately to death.

    In just half a day, a hot search entry of #论女星的身体管理# ​​was on the rise, echoing Shen Ming's hot search, which aroused the amazement of passers-by, and the popularity was quite high.

    Afterwards, many female artists also joined in, posting their fitness meals and fitness photos one after another, which led to a wave of fitness frenzy.

    At the same time, Huangtai's "Travel Together" program group is caught in a dilemma.

    "This Shen Ming has two brushes! After a live broadcast, it will become a hot search, or we won't change people, and we have to start recording in three days. We don't have so much money to pay for this temporary breach of contract. Ah."

    The assistant director He Shanping scratched his head sadly, and several strands of his already thin hair fell out sadly.

    The chief director Hong Yi gave him a sideways look, took a puff of cigarette in an uneasy mood, and said, "You pretend I don't know about this? They haven't produced a few popular artists in Xiwei, but the managers under them are getting smarter than each other. If we break the contract, we have to pay three times!"

    Besides, he didn't want to change people at all.

    "Three times..."

    He Shan counted with his fingers, his eyes widened abruptly.

    The producer next to him didn't care, he grabbed the shoulders of the two of them and said, "What are you worried about about the money, isn't it just a corner, the liquidated damages will be paid by the one who will pay it. You guys, call that Shen Ming Replace the old one and go to the second line, are you afraid that you won’t be able to earn money back if you lose the ratings?" "

    Money producer, we are not kind in this matter."

    "Honest? Is it important to have your ratings?"

    Producer His eyes widened, his face stiffened, and he said bluntly: "I don't know what you are hesitating about, then Shen Ming is important, but can she be worth a proper second-line traffic? Fang Xueqian, she is the most recent Isn't the popular little flower more topical than the one named Shen Ming?"