Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Are there still people making martial arts movies these days? ...

    After all, the contract has not been signed, and only the initial content was given over there.

    But it's hard to follow a gentleman's words, even the content of just a dozen pages was carefully analyzed by Lu Chi, and the more he read it, the more surprised he became.

    There is no other reason, this book is really suitable for Shen Ming at this stage.

    And from the content at the beginning, it can also be seen that the follow-up development has great potential. As long as Shen Ming's acting skills are seriously honed, relying on the double blessing of character charm and personality charm, he will definitely be able to get out of the circle!

    The more Lu Chi watched, the more surprised he became, and he was a little impressed by Shen Ming's manager. After all, there are very few managers who can make the best choice for Shen Ming at this stage instead of blindly pursuing profits. Even Xu An, who had been in charge of his acting career before, might not be able to make the most correct decision in this situation.

    Maybe you can try to get in touch with this kind of talent a few more times to get a better understanding?

    Lu Chi's mind moved slightly, but his hands were already on the keyboard to quickly analyze the given plots one by one, and then gradually analyzed in detail. By the way, he kept this book called "Borderless" in his heart.

    three days later.

    After receiving Lu Chi's detailed analysis, Shen Ming sent several grateful emojis before boarding the plane.

    There's no way, the crew doesn't know what's going on, Shen Ming just signed the contract yesterday, and the whole script was sent over there overnight, and a notice was issued, asking her to immediately go to the city where the filming location is located for a month's special training .

    He was anxious as if he was afraid that Shen Ming would run away.

    It was the first time for Shen Ming to hear that there was special training before filming, and she felt a little apprehensive.

    Shouldn't he just terminate the contract if he can't pass the test in this month?

    "Sister Ming, don't be afraid. During this period of time, your acting skills have improved by leaps and bounds. I can see it. You can play this role with your true colors, and there will be no difficulty at all!" Seeing Shen Ming's worry, Yuan Bao thoughtfully Comfortingly said: "What's more, you still have Yingdi Lu to give you individual tutoring, so you must have confidence in yourself." "

    I can really do it?"

    "You must be fine, show your previous confidence!" "

    ... ..."

    Shen Ming thought of the thick script that he had only read once before, and the self-confidence he had just mentioned dropped again.

    I was so confident before. To put it bluntly, those who don’t know have no fear. I always feel that I have a job, so I just make sure I don’t starve to death. But through Su Jing, Lu Chi, and Fang Xueqian, she understood the hardships of this industry.

    One mistake, but you will lose your job!

    In this society, it is not easy to find a job with such a high salary.

    If she didn't act well, it would be a minor issue if she was scolded, but a major issue if she lost her job.

    Yuan Bao couldn't understand Shen Ming's brain circuit at all, and was full of emotion that her artist had finally become motivated and began to worry about her acting skills, so she spoke more words of comfort.