Chapter 39

Chapter 39 The speed of throwing away after use is faster than daily throwing (...

    The pungent smell of safflower oil spread throughout the room. Fang Xueqian and Lu Chi looked at the expressionless Shen Ming, and felt that their ankles, which were not very painful, began to ache.

    Lu Chi even saved himself by saying, "Within 24 hours after spraining your foot, you can't rub the medicated oil. It will rupture the capillaries under the skin, making the injury worse and making it more painful. It will take two days to rub it. Your medicine Keep the oil for now, I can knead it by myself in two days."

    "Yes, yes, brother Lu is right, we can't knead it yet."

    Fang Xueqian nodded frantically like a chick pecking at rice, and moved her injured claw to the skin. Moved back. They have all seen the strength of Shen Ming's hand. If Shen Ming rubs it, can his feet still move?

    Just kidding.

    "There is still such a saying..."

    Shen Ming screwed the lid on, frowning slightly.

    Like when she used to fight with alien beasts, it was either you die or I live. Every time she was injured, she just rubbed it with medicated oil on the same day, and it didn't affect the slightest the next day. How could it be different here?

    Shen Ming lowered his eyes, kept the medicated oil, and bluntly said that he would rub the medicated oil on them tomorrow, and this thing had to be done carefully, otherwise it would have no effect.

    Both of them nodded in unison and breathed a sigh of relief.

    Two people in the team had foot injuries, the original itinerary was all changed, and Hong Yi's prepared task card was ignored, so walking around the city with the two foot injuries, isn't that embarrassing?

    Without much hesitation, the group turned to the Lofoten Islands and decided to spend the next few days there.

    The destination of the guests is a place called Reine in the Lofoten Islands. It has the title of "the most beautiful fishing village". Many photographers have been stationed here all year round in order to take pictures of the beautiful scenery here. scene.

    Here, the most are family hotels run by locals.

    It was too late when Wang Yixuan made an emergency reservation. The room he rented was not as good as the surrounding ones. It looked beautiful from the outside, but when he entered, he found that many facilities were very old. The only advantage was that the hostess cleaned up the room. It's clean and doesn't look dirty.

    A few people went up to allocate the room, then turned their heads and went down to carry the suitcase. I don't know if he was stimulated, but this time before Shen Ming could make a move, Yin Baize gritted his teeth and ran quickly, standing on the stairs and showing a smug smile to Shen Ming when he was done.

    Shen Ming: "...?"

    Shen Ming really didn't understand his expression, thinking that he likes to carry suitcases so much, he simply acted as the shopkeeper and let him move happily.

    Maybe it's been a long time since tourists have stayed here. The hostess prepared a sumptuous whole fish feast for them that night. When she found out that they were here to film a show, she couldn't even close her smiling eyes. The fish is dried, and the young son of the hostess's eyes are shining when he looks directly at it.

    "Here, candy." Shen Ming watched the child hide and stare at her, and took out an orange candy from his pocket in a friendly manner.

    It was given to her by Lu Chi.