Chapter 61

Chapter 61 "Leisure Life" recording the first issue, take...

    As the saying goes, one mouth is enough to spread rumors, but it is impossible to refute them.

    Sun Anqi took advantage of Zhai Minghao's economic company's inability to react, and used the fastest speed to kill people directly, and Shi Shiran took the best advantage.

    As for Di Minghao agreeing so happily, she didn't even bother to think about whether there was any hidden secret behind it.

    All in all, just make sure that their family Shen Ming is fine.

    But even so, there are still many people who would rather choose to believe that the two have something than watch the following video carefully.

    Another group of people bluntly said that if Shen Ming hadn't hinted to the other party, Di Minghao would have come to the door so carelessly?

    There are all kinds of remarks on the Internet, but this kind of rhetoric, which is similar to the theory of victim guilt, has aroused resistance from many people.

    MD, the videos are all here, what are you still barking at?

    Everyone rejected it so clearly, and it's Shen Ming's fault? It's funny.

    All of a sudden, countless netizens stood in line, shutting down the black people who scolded them disheartenedly, and the rumors subsided as quickly as possible. In the end, the follow-up script of the crew of "Borderless" would change Zhai Minghao's original role. statement to end.

    All of this was handled so quickly, of course Lu Chi would put pressure on many parties behind the scenes.

    A small actor is light and has little weight, but as the current president of Xiguang Entertainment, one of the top entertainment companies in the industry, it is only a few minutes to kill a little-known Di Minghao, and then hire a navy to turn over the comments. Words plus money.

    But even so, Lu Chi still couldn't be happy.

    God knows how happy he was when he just met Shen Ming, and even held back his jealousy to teach him all night. Then the moment he saw the hot search, he felt so regretful.

    Di Minghao is clearly a hungry wolf who has malicious intentions and covets his candies.

    But he couldn't show anything, and he didn't even have the right to ask more questions. He only dared to intimidate the other party with some low-level tricks, and he had to carefully separate his candies with airtight plastic paper, for fear of Scared her away.

    But now...

    Lu Chi doesn't want to bear it anymore. Although the trick of boiling the frog in warm water is effective, it is still too slow.

    He had to speed up faster, even if he couldn't catch up with her, at least everyone outside had to know that she belonged to him, right?

    Thinking of his little plan, Lu Chi couldn't help but let out a low laugh, and a hint of urgency and imperativeness flashed in his dark and bright pupils.

    the other side.

    The clarification statement was sent out, but Sun Anqi was directly on the crew of "Borderless" until the script was revised before preparing to return to Beijing. Before leaving, she reminded: "The recording of "Leisure Life" is about to start. I will tell the director about the date. Say yes, and I've asked you for leave. Remember to perform better on the show, work more and talk less." "

    Okay, I will definitely perform well."

    Shen Ming promised.

    Seeing her serious face, Sun Anqi turned her head and got into the car with a cold snort.