Chapter 3

Chapter 3 takes the C position.

    Here is a group of people waiting to be recorded.

    On the other side, there was a stalemate.

    "Director Li, you haven't discussed this matter with us before. That's not how you do things."

    When Xu An heard that Shen Ming was among the participating actors, his scalp went numb and his teeth itched with hatred.

    With Lu Chi's status as a star in this variety show, he would definitely not come to participate in this variety show. However, he owed a favor a few years ago, so he came to help out for a few episodes this time, which can be regarded as repaying the favor. Originally, everything was discussed, as long as it was a mascot.

    But who knew that the recording was about to start, so Xu An found out from the field manager that Shen Ming, the troublemaker, was among the participating actors.

    The previous scandal had just been clarified, and now they are on the same stage again?

    But it made him sick.

    Li Xiong, the chief director in charge of "Actors' Competition", looks like a Maitreya Buddha, and usually talks cheerfully, but now he reached out and grabbed Xu An's shoulder and said earnestly: "Xiao Xu, come from this circle. There are only so many people who come and go. I know Lu Chi. Once he debuts, he will be the seedling of the quasi-actor. Shen Ming is a small supporting role. He will leave after two episodes. Why bother?" "Then if

    I Saying that we have resigned,

    how about we put up the money?" "That can't be done."

    Li Xiong's face changed suddenly, and then he said slowly: "The filming is about to start now, where can I find another substitute? Let alone her Apart from those gossips, I see that girls are also beautiful and generous, and coming here to be a match has nothing to do with your family Lu Chi, right?

    "But speaking of it, I'm curious. Why do you want her to come? Don't you know about her scandalous physique?"

    Xu An heard that his anger subsided a little, and knew that there was no room for redemption in this matter, so he asked curiously. Mouth.

    Li Xiong clicked his tongue and said, "It's not Jiang Yuefei's strong request."

    Xu An was stunned, "Jiang Yuefei's request?"

    Li Xiong replied, "Yeah, calling Shen Ming to make a match for him directly saved me a lot of money." Those who have money

    are fools, and besides, Shen Ming can also bring ratings to the show. rate is not it?

    Hey, he was afraid that Shen Ming's company would not pick him up.

    It's okay, it's okay, he saved the money.

    This time, Xu An couldn't say anything. Jiang Yuefei was a newcomer who was very popular in the past two years. He was favored by many young female fans, and Li Xiong obviously wouldn't change.

    Knowing that there was no turning back in this matter, he returned to the rest room full of doubts.

    "Do you think Jiang Yuefei has a grudge against Shen Ming? Take this opportunity to retaliate?" Xu An made a hypothesis.

    "I don't know."

    Lu Chi was indifferent to these things, but felt a little dissatisfied with the news that Shen Ming was on the same stage with her, and even the gentle smile that had always been on his face disappeared without a trace.