Chapter 59

Chapter 59 The Lu who declared his sovereignty·Scheming boy·...

    The words "girlfriend" completely forced Lu Chi to suppress the uneasiness and anger in his heart at the same time.

    He has boiled frogs in warm water for so long, openly and secretly, and he didn't dare to confess, and he didn't even dare to make similar jokes. Di Minghao, who was just lucky enough to know Shen Ming for only a month, and a young actor who was not well-known, dared to claim that Shen Ming Ming is his girlfriend?

    Lu Chi's full of anger "crashed" for a moment, as if he had encountered a spark of flammable material, but it ignited into a monstrous anger in an instant.

    "What did you just say?"

    "Say it again?"

    The voice of the man who was mostly hidden in the darkness was low and hoarse. Di Minghao stood at the door of the brightly lit hotel, but he was still locked on by the other party's full of malice. Goosebumps popped up instantly.

    At this moment, Di Minghao couldn't see the opponent's eyes, but was shocked by the opponent's aura.

    Like a ferocious hungry wolf baring its fangs, if he takes a step back, he will be rushed up and torn apart!

    But he couldn't retreat, since he was able to control how powerful Sister Ming was, maybe there was something dangerous hidden behind her that threatened people. Di Minghao's mind flashed countless clips of police-gangster movies, and he became more and more panicked.

    But he is a man, he can't show his timidity, maybe he will run away by himself after scaring that person.

    Di Minghao pretended to be vicious and shouted at the man: "What are you talking about! I haven't said anything about you yet, why are you following my girlfriend around in the middle of the night? Ah? I really think there's no one around." "I'm warning you, why don't

    you If I don't let go of my girlfriend, I'll call someone."

    Di Minghao tremblingly took a few steps forward, seeing that the black shadow didn't move at all, as if he wasn't afraid at all, he couldn't hold back his voice in the end. With a vibrato, he asked: "No, no. Big brother, what are you doing in the middle of the night, robbing, robbing money? How much does it cost? Can you release the hostages first?" Hey

    !

    The male lead he had managed to get after so many years, he didn't want this drama to turn out to be pornographic.

    Lu Chi & Shen Ming: "...?"

    What tailing? Robbery? hostage?

    "Zhai Minghao, what are you talking nonsense about?" Shen Ming took a few steps forward, stood under the orange light at the entrance of the hotel, pointed to the figure behind him and said lightly: "He is Lu Chi, come here this time." I specially visited friends in my class."

    Lu Chi took off his mask and hat cooperatively, and his handsome face, which had always been as gentle as a spring breeze, was covered with frost at this moment, and the light and shadow of the building shrouded him in the darkness. His bright eyes are full of icicles, if his eyes can kill, Di Minghao has no doubt that he will be mollified on the spot by the other party.

    Di Minghao: "...!"

    After finishing the ball, he took the Best Actor Lu as a robber!

    But that's not right, who the hell is going to visit the class at this point, and go back to the hotel together?