Chapter 7

Chapter 7 What Did You Just Say? Say it again?

    "Dance is the best way to show a person's figure."

    "Movement, expression, and the strength of your breathing are all indispensable, but the most important thing is your own temperament." The dance teacher in training clothes taught methodically The simplest theoretical knowledge.

    The tone was gentle and gentle, and in the next second, the back of the head seemed to have eyes, and he waved the ruler in his hand back.

    "Pa——"

    The crisp sound was accompanied by a weak gasp.

    Shen Ming tensed up and stood up straight, not daring to relax any more.

    This is not the first time she has been beaten.

    Two days ago, Jiang Yuefei sent the script to the program group, and that afternoon Shen Ming was called to the practice room prepared by the program group.

    Just to practice dancing.

    The dance teacher in charge of this item also took up the job quickly, and after catching Shen Ming, he began to practice classical dance to death.

    When it comes to flexibility, Shen Ming has no problem at all.

    Squats, splits, backflips, no matter how powerful she is, she is no problem.

    But you want her to twist her waist alluringly and dance?

    That would be fatal.

    "I've said it all, the essence of classical dance lies in the word Shen Yun. It looks like a good seedling, why is it so unresponsive!" The female teacher slapped Shen Ming's waist with a ruler in her hand, and said sharply : "Stretch it straight for me, and change to the next one after this basic movement is practiced."

    The movements are not difficult to remember, and there are only a few back and forth when they are combined.

    After demonstrating once, the female teacher raised her chin and signaled, "Do it again as I did just now."

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Shen Ming suddenly felt a fear of being dominated by the base instructor.

    There are still a few shots around, Shen Ming froze for a moment, then danced all the movements together.

    Well, the action is correct.

    It is this dance that feels so far away.

    "What kind of dance are you dancing?" The female teacher said, "I want a classical dance with the rhythm of form and spirit, and the four elements in one, but you can give me a great dance. Is this suitable? Is it?"

    Shen Ming stood there without saying a word, seemingly listening to the lecture with an open mind.

    Only the female teacher knows that she will dare to dance next time, and she will still dance like a dime, and she will not leave at all.

    "Forget it, it's just such a dance, you practice first, and I'll come up with something else for you." The

    female teacher who was dazed by anger helped her forehead and left.

    Shen Ming looked at herself in the mirror, froze and jumped.

    Maybe this thing needs more practice?

    again.

    Twice...

    Shen Ming practiced hard, and she didn't stop until there was a knock on the door.