Chapter 18

Chapter 18 It's also all about wearing less clothes, so why put on...

    The special plane to Finland takes off.

    At the same time, the official blog of "Let's Travel Together" also officially announced and released a poster.

    Compared with the combination of old and young in the previous seasons, the three men and three women in this season are all about the same age, and their backgrounds are not young.

    Yin Baize, singer Wang Yixuan, and young actor Lu Chi, who were drafted, just released the promotional photos of the three male artists, which attracted a large wave of fans, and directly bombarded the comment area wave after wave.

    The sensation caused by female artists is not small.

    Fang Xueqian, a newcomer who has appeared in many idol dramas in the past two years, and Su Jing, an actress who dares to speak out, both of them have a large number of fans. Bo check in.

    Only Shen Ming?

    This name is hung on the small tail of the official blog, and no one can understand it.

    And then...

    the official blog exploded.

    Fans of other guests poured into the official blog, swearing wildly at the program group for not being human, insisting on letting Shen Ming, a stirrer, come in and cause trouble on purpose. What's more, he whipped Shen Ming's previous black material over and over again, scolding the program crew for being confused by shi, and insisting on letting Shen Ming, a mouse, come in after a good pot of soup.

    The great momentum has been on several hot searches, and it went viral before it was broadcast, and it was instantly massacred.

    The group of people who got on the plane didn't know anything.

    The recording equipment was forced to shut down long before the plane took off, and everyone either slept or read a book to pass the time.

    Shen Ming leaned against the bulkhead and watched the sea of ​​clouds for more than half an hour, then turned his head with unsatisfied interest, moved his stiff neck, and slowly closed his eyes while lying on the seat.

    "Huh..."

    A slight breath spread in his ears, and Lu Chi turned his head slightly to see Shen Ming's sleeping face.

    It has to be said that Shen Ming can be crowned as a "beauty in a vase", and his appearance is indeed impressive. Rao Lu Chi has cooperated with many female artists in the circle, and his close gaze still made his heart skip a beat.

    The cold air from the top was still blowing downwards, inadvertently blowing a lock of Shen Ming's long hair onto Lu Chi's shoulder.

    He looked at the unconsciously shrunken body of the other party, and gently took his coat and covered it.

    "Who!"

    Sleeping Beauty suddenly opened her eyes, and the murderous look in her eyes rushed to her face.

    Before Lu Chi could react, his whole body was overturned by a strong force, and his shoulders were held tightly, as if he was firmly imprisoned in this area by a mountain, unable to move at all.

    Lu Chi: "!!!"

    Shen Ming: "...?"

    The guard in his eyes has not dissipated yet, Shen Ming's muscles are tense, and the lines of his slender forearm present a perfect arc, grasping the palms of Lu Chi's shoulders Tighten slightly, the strength is so great that Lu Chi can't help but groan.