Chapter 28

Chapter 28 She is very familiar with the black hand job, so...

    After finishing a day's work, Shen Ming knew that the video was exposed.

    The eyes of everyone around became strange and full of hostility, especially many little girls, most of whom were fans of Lu Chi, were hiding in the corner and whispering.

    Even the make-up artist who had been kind to her for the past two days, took off her make-up and strode out of the dressing room today with an extremely cold sentence.

    It is enough to see how big the impact of this matter is.

    It seemed that in such an instant, she became a sinner through the ages.

    Shen Ming doesn't care about these things, she knows that no matter how Lu Chi communicates with the program crew, she will not suffer in the end, and even get some benefits.

    Isn't it just taking the blame?

    The first time is raw and the second time is familiar.

    Cai Fu's eyes lit up, knowing that his chance had come!

    He has long been tickled by Shen Ming's cold and beautiful energy, but Cai Fu was always worried about that before, and dared not express it in person, especially Shen Ming threatened him in front of him, even now, Cai Fu Fu also felt a strange pain in his palm.

    But it’s different now, the video is secure, it’s been hacked into what it is now, how can I turn around?

    Maybe he is living on the funds of his own movie now.

    Cai Fu's heart was burning, and his eyes rolled around. He squeezed the arm of the woman beside him and said: "Recently, everyone has been doing well. Let's have a dinner tonight. Rongrong, go and inform Shen Ming to come over at night.

    " The leading actor froze, then got up and walked to the dressing room next door.

    The moment you go out.

    She couldn't help spitting to the side, "Damn! An old pervert who loves the new and dislikes the old."

    Didn't she just fall in love with Shen Ming's face?

    Shen Mingzheng felt strange when he received the news of the evening dinner from the leading actress.

    The actor Xu Ziang, who happened to be passing by, overheard the conversation between the two. After waiting for them to leave, he hesitated to find Shen Ming and kindly said: "Not everyone will go to this kind of dinner, usually directors and assistant directors. , the screenwriters and their teams generally don’t have any opportunities for male actors, and the only ones who can go are female actors.” The

    meaning of this is self-evident.

    After a moment of silence, Shen Ming asked: "Isn't it a dinner party for all the crew?"

    The male lead smiled wryly: "That's what you said, but everyone knows what it means in the end. The female lead that was set before was almost... ... Cough, anyway, if you don't have that intention, it's better not to go."

    Shen Ming was stunned, and couldn't help but clenched his fists.

    "Thank you for your reminder, I will pay attention, but I still don't know what you call it?" Shen Ming asked.

    "Xu Ziang."

    "Thank you, let's add a friend."

    Xu Ziang and Xu Ziang who kindly reminded each other added WeChat friends, Shen Ming didn't say whether to go or not, just thanked lightly and left.