Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Because I'm Teacher Lu, So Don't Get Angry...

    The turmoil on the Internet is getting more and more intense, and Shen Ming still wants to start a live broadcast at this moment?

    Yuan Bao was the first to refuse.

    Although Yuan Bao didn't know what was going on in that video, she still firmly stood on Shen Ming's side. Rumors were harmful. Didn't she say that sister Ming had a bad temper before, and would grab the assistant to vent her anger? ?

    She has been with her for a while, and she hasn't even done a heavy job.

    All those gossips on the Internet this time are all fake, fake!

    "So what are you afraid of? I still trust Teacher Lu."

    Shen Ming placed the takeaway food in a row on the table, sniffing the scent and getting greedy, but she still remembered to get an alibi. Quickly urged Yuanbao to start broadcasting.

    Yuan Bao had no choice but to agree to live broadcast.

    Anyway, what she thinks is that she is upright and not afraid of the shadows slanting, and it's not her sister Ming who did it, so what's wrong with a live broadcast in a fair way!

    They are justified.

    One took it for granted, and the other just wanted to get an alibi quickly, so the two happily started the live broadcast.

    It's just that the two underestimated the angry fans.

    Less than five minutes after the live broadcast started, Lu Chi's fan group quickly rushed into the live broadcast room. Watching Shen Ming eating dinner calmly, they immediately slandered and cursed.

    【Eat, eat, eat Nima. 】

    【It's really a troublemaker. It caused my brother to be injured and hospitalized. I don't know where the injury is. Is he in good health now? ]

    [Shen Ming get out of the entertainment industry! get out. ]

    [Do you still remember the things you did? Did you apologize to my husband? ]

    [Apology, apology, apology]

    [Go to hell, this kind of woman should go to hell. 】

    ...

    The insults one after another quickly brushed up.

    #沉茶直播#

    The search term was quickly pushed up, but it took only half an hour to hang at the top of the hot search list, faster than others who worked hard and spent a lot of money to get it up.

    "Let's Travel Together" panicked, and so did Sun Anqi.

    Why did Shen Ming suddenly start the live broadcast at this juncture?

    Shouldn't you be talking nonsense during the live broadcast?

    Anqi Sun clicked on the live broadcast anxiously, and then...

    just, very subtle.

    Such a big thing has happened, so many fans are pouring black water, the person involved is fine, what are you doing?

    Seriously doing a food broadcast!

    And he is more serious than professional people.

    One bite of dry-pot shrimp, one bite of small chicken drumstick, the amount of food, the speed, the joy visible to the naked eye, was not affected by those remarks at all.